Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

People who put any one kind of sauce on everything are basically not human.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
curry ketchup is good and easy to make. i learned to love it when i lived in germany

you just put some ketchup in a bowl and mix curry powder into it until it is curried enough for your tastes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Ketchup is okay with fries when I'm in the mood, especially with vinegar or mixed with a hot sauce, but is absolutely gross on most other foods. People who put ketchup on everything are basically not human.

There’s a pub I go to every once in a while that makes a house whiskey BBQ wing sauce that is more savory than sweet and dunking fries in it owns.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
The secret is out now folks. To make the famous Utah Fry sauce, you mix ketchup and mayonnaise. A bit of hot sauce as well if you are adventurous.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

I went to Argentina and their ketchup tastes gross. It has no salt in it. I guess different countries ketchup is unique.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Saying things are for children is for children

homeless guy
Feb 23, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Jose Oquendo posted:

I don't know if other places have them, but Chik Fila has pretty cool ketchup packets

These are too hard to peel open I always get ketchup on my fingers

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Goons really like to talk about food. And farts and poo poo I guess it’s all correlated.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I fooded and shidded and came to gbs to post about it

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
I had a friend at university who couldn't eat anything unless it had ketchup on it. One time at an Italian restaurant with some friends she asked the waiter for some ketchup to go with her food, and I do not think I will ever forget the look of horror, despair and disgust in that man's eyes.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
onion rings go best with a garlic sauce imo

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mustard is a superior sauce

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Edgar posted:

The secret is out now folks. To make the famous Utah Fry sauce, you mix ketchup and mayonnaise. A bit of hot sauce as well if you are adventurous.

drat. I thought I was an innovator. Malt vinegar, salt, and ketchup are still better though in my opinion.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

marijuanamancer posted:

mustard is a superior sauce

That is a fair assessment even if I disagree. One guy puts mustard on eggs which I think is weird as gently caress. I have jalepeno mustard that I love. I put it on bologna sandwiches and oven roasted ham. It is good.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Jose posted:

onion rings go best with a garlic sauce imo

Burger king's onion ring sauce is pretty good and now I want it.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Whybird posted:

I had a friend at university who couldn't eat anything unless it had ketchup on it. One time at an Italian restaurant with some friends she asked the waiter for some ketchup to go with her food, and I do not think I will ever forget the look of horror, despair and disgust in that man's eyes.

STDH.txt

That is hosed up if true. I find it hard to believe that somebody would ask for ketchup to add to marinara.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

The Bloop posted:

I fooded and shidded and came to gbs to post about it

My wife reminded me on the way to a graduation party yesterday that she also dips fries in ranch (sever).

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

People that whine about ketchup have some bitch rear end taste buds.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
If you dropped me at a Denny's in the middle of nowhere and I ordered eggs, sausage, bacon, and home fries...it would become a food puddle with ketchup covering that and it would be glorious.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

vyst posted:

People that whine about ketchup have some bitch rear end taste buds.

That's what I am getting at. Goons became holier than thou and only eat the finest artisan goods apparently. Not I. If it makes something taste better, I am going to do it. I will put ketchup on a Chicago dog with no remorse.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Burt Sexual posted:

Goons really like to talk about food. And farts and poo poo I guess it’s all correlated.

We have no lives and we are connoisseurs of the finest sauces. I have an amazing hot sauce called Aardvark that makes me clean my colon, but it tastes soooo damned good. My work toilet paper is worse than prison paper. I have to plan ahead before I throw down with that stuff. I love it, but it doesn't love me.

E: shits pants

drunkb fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Jun 30, 2019

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
I also have to add (and this one throws me off still) high school mexican pizza/fiestado taco pie. Yep. I dipped.

E: My mother-in-law still works food service manager for a high school and I got a box of mexican pizzas. They were as gross and awesome as you remember.

drunkb fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jun 30, 2019

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Thousand Island is the best on fries IMO

I’ll still eat fries with ketchup though. I think that’s the only thing I eat with ketchup.

Maybe a tiny bit on hash browns.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Dunk my balls in srirancha.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
name brand ketchup and generic great value ketchup tastes the exact same

Altair400
Apr 16, 2019

I CASTS THE SPELLS THAT MAKES THE PEOPLES FALL DOWN!
Mustard is the God Tier of condiments. Debate me.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Heinz ketchup is ok. Yeah if you grew up with it great, but I can also see people who didn’t viewing it as overly sugary sweet.

I’ve had some bacon ketchup (homemade ketchup with rendered bacon fat) that was amazing. Curried ketchup is also good. And the classic ketchup and mayo mix does the job as well.

That all said I think I prefer garlic aioli, sriracha mayo, and chipotle mayo as dips / spreads. Except with wings - blue cheese superiority.

The only children are people who call other people children for liking commonly liked foods.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I used to never use ketchup at all but over the years I’ve grown to enjoy it o. A select few things.

-Regular old cheeseburgers.
-French fries (when no vinegar is available)
-Egg sandwiches

Absolutely nothing else.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I used to never use ketchup at all but over the years I’ve grown to enjoy it o. A select few things.

-Regular old cheeseburgers.
-French fries (when no vinegar is available)
-Egg sandwiches

Absolutely nothing else.

Is it weird I like ketchup on scrambled eggs, but no t fried?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Burt Sexual posted:

Fried are different though, consistency wise. Especially if you have over medium or below - the yolk mixing with ketchup seems like it’d be gross to me.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Yo fellow ohiogoon OP, can we talk about how getting Mr Hero waffer fries and cheese AND still using ketchup is actually the best thing?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Good fries don’t need ketchup, but tater tots always do, regardless of quality.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Hypnolobster posted:

Yo fellow ohiogoon OP, can we talk about how getting Mr Hero waffer fries and cheese AND still using ketchup is actually the best thing?

Any time, friendo!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Protip, substitute Buffalo sauce for ketchup. Thank me later.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

There are like a hundred ways to cook eggs and the results are so loving different from each other it may as well be a different food altogether

So no, it's not weird is what I'm saying

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
put PEPPER in the red. stir it, presto there's your tasty sauce for dipping fry or wedges of potato.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Protip, substitute Buffalo sauce for ketchup. Thank me later.

lmao yeah let me just ask the waiter, sorry sir do you have any buffalo sauce? This ketchup is too common for the likes of me.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I black list restaurants that don't have hot sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Had some for lunch (w/ breaded chicken breasts) and dinner (w/ bratwurst), why do you ask.