Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

GAME THREE AWW YISS. Let's see some meepo or carry whisp or smt fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

What a great set of games. Game 3 then time for bed! Super happy Grand Finals isn't also today. I'm already emotionally exhausted from this set. I don't know how I'd survive if Grand Finals was after this.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

What a great set of games. Time for bed! Super happy Grand Finals isn't also today. I'm already emotionally exhausted from this set. I don't know how I'd survive if Grand Finals was after this.

Goodnight, goon. How people can sleep midway through this set is beyond me. More power to you though, you'll be less hosed today.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

What a great set of games. Game 3 then time for bed! Super happy Grand Finals isn't also today. I'm already emotionally exhausted from this set. I don't know how I'd survive if Grand Finals was after this.

:thunk:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

JollyBoyJohn posted:

That was a great game to slowly drip feed some coffee and toast now I'm ready

Should have gone with adderall instead

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

sure why not

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003

Have you considered adderall? Cause I got some bad news.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

lol

:30bux: <---

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

I've fallen asleep through every grand final but I can finally watch an entire final day.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
I am ready.

For some dota 2.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Andrast posted:

Should have gone with adderall instead

:hfive:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Zyla posted:

lol

:30bux: <---

Finally, a good smilie for all occasions.

:30bux:

Nobody gets my joke about pretending to not realize grand finals is after this? :30bux:

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Rahu posted:

I am ready.

For some dota 2.

:aaaaa:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/FastLaneTaddx/status/1161623367805546496

that bottom lane

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Finally, a good smilie for all occasions.

Nobody gets my joke about pretending to not realize grand finals is after this? :30bux:

i had to double check i wasnt sure

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Feels good waking up at 7am, making a big pot of tea and some sandwiches and watching dota with breakfast

EU timezone supremacy

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

no pressure dudes, this game is only for like 10 million dolalrs possibly heh

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

bloom posted:

Feels good waking up at 7am, making a big pot of tea and some sandwiches and watching dota with breakfast

EU timezone supremacy

Naw, you missed two GREAT games, 3am was the time to wake up :colbert:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Close your eyes and it sounds like two dirt bikes racing around a track, quickly catching up with each other.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

bloom posted:

EU timezone supremacy

:worship:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Uh is the GF not tonight?

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Its Rinaldo posted:

It is, was joke. GF is very much after this.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

i slept like 4 hours last night but its okay i took a 3 hour nap i'm ready to stay up all night

the break before GF will be filled with coffee

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

It is. Late night "sarcasm."

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SHADOW FRIEND

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Well this got spicy.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
SF!

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

SF O_O

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

little bit late because I was getting some stuff taken care of before the start of the game but :hellyeah: FY Rubick with everything on the line

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Um. I feel like there are lots of great spells for fy to steal.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

lol bunch of nerds thinking TI is bigger than the NBA finals.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Yoshi Wins posted:

tons, yeah

love the WK pick

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Yoshi Wins posted:

over under on stolen ravages is 3

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

one thing is for sure, whoever wins this is gonna be fuckin exhausted going into the final

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ravus posted:

It is, was joke. GF is very much after this.

:negative:

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
WK. Liquid honoring our Southern brothers with their last pick. Viva Peru

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Zyla posted:

over under on stolen ravages is 3

what happens if he steals 3

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Last season, when the pool was $20 million, the winning team took home around $3.3 million, which broke down to about $220,000 per player for a 15-person roster. So using that logic, and assuming the winners’ share grows by 10%, in line with the pool’s overall increase, the winners this year could take home around $3.6 million, or $240,000 per player.

Dude wasn't wrong, it's just winning it means bigger player salaries which DWARF TI's prizepool. So he's also not right exactly.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

^^ :hf: ^^

technically they're right that it's financially bigger, the payout for winning the nba finals was ~200k per player on the winning team

Now all the other things that come from it are much bigger, yes, but technically winning TI is a much much bigger financial windfall :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
lmao love how DS went from never picked to constantly getting picked