Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Remember that chinese player who used to go by "cat feces"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

just standing there taking no damage as a farmed juggernaut omnislashes you

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

I love that EE is playing again

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

DNK posted:

Boxi is cool. Hope his family is okay.

Sumail and Boxi seem like very, very different players. No idea what’s going to happen with that.

apparently qojqva has been spamming offlane so it's probably likely that he moves there and sumail takes mid

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Maybe it's because I secretly hate myself but I actually liked being solo offlane, figuring out how to get the most out of the lane was fun

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

The timing on that tread switch from ana right before the zeus ult was loving absurd

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Zurreco posted:

You would think teams would put a clause in taking EE on that if he leaves he cannot take anyone with him. Dude has wrecked so many semi-stable rosters in NA.

i mean if esk and yamsun wanted to play with zero they could have stayed. they clearly didn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

karl with the tactical feed