Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I was hoping this series would end early so I could watch a bit of the Infamous-Secret series before bed but now I just want this game to last forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

gently caress yeah Riki

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Gotta say I'm getting really excited for today's and tomorrow's games, especially the TI8 rematch between OG and PSG.LGD in the winner's bracket tonight. I missed most of the live games earlier this week due to work, but now it's the weekend so I'm looking forward to pulling all nighters and catching everything as it happens. Rooting for OG to pull the back-to-back, but mostly just rooting for some good dota games.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

OG are just a pleasure to watch. With a lot of other pro teams you can clearly see their level of coordination and communication in executing rotations, play calls etc. Watching OG, it's as if they don't need to communicate at all, they always seem to be on the same page even in the most chaotic of situations.

Ana and Topon had a lot of great flashy plays all series but honestly I thought the MVP was Jerax, he was always where he needed to be and his tosses were game changers.