Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
The voice acting is bad and I don't like that he has an American accent but adult Invoker is 100% the sort of guy that would put on an accent to sound more sophisticated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
I know a couple of people who weren't going to buy the big time limited bundle but when it was announced that some people had bought two and they were going to let everyone else do that too, they then went and bought two of the drat things because "special offers" are really hard to resist for some people.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Everyone keeps talking about someone winning it for the second time but Dendi has won every TI?????

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Every game OG won felt like they were staying even for 12-20 minutes with Topson and Jerax going all over the map being wild and then it would turn out they'd only been playing 4v5 this whole time and then ana would join in and it'd be over.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

Vando posted:

It's a really hard role to play too because everyone watching is like 'this guy sucks, getting carried by ana' even though when he's dying he's usually doing it for a reason and I don't think a lot of mid players could handle the lack of individual glory that entails

Yeah! And then there's the thing where like Jerax as Tiny did perfect bodyblocks to stop the mid from going anywhere while Topson gave him the Pugna kiss and it was just such good play that you gotta kinda just wanna GG out right there.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
I love Sing, but that TI he did where he was Shadow Shaman mid and got killed by Bounty Hunter and then died three more times walking to lane to Bounty Hunter stabbing him between the T3 and T2 tower showed that he wasn't the greatest.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
It's a zoning ult

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Yeah Alliance won TI and then after that every Alliance vs Navi game was "el classico" except Navi crushed them in 99% of the games and then Alliance sort of fell apart and were bad for a few years. The heroes they won with got nerfed like Io losing the tether stun when CK+Io was their go to thing and I think the pick/ban sequence changed which meant you actually could ban all 3 Bulldog heroes instead of having to let one of them through. I remember a bunch of changes immediately after TI that year felt like they were Alliance hero nerfs, but it was a hundred years ago.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

IcePhoenix posted:

2-4 in WEU, 9-7 in china, 8-7 in SEA, 3-8 in EEU, 2-5 in NA, 1-3 in SA

Feels like Razor that one TI where everybody picked him and lost except EG because only Arteezy could do anything apparently.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Yeah! I'd love some new items.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

Jerk McJerkface posted:

even since grand grant vanished into a dumpster (like he deserved) I've been looking for a new favorite caster. Aui has now taken that place.

Yes, Aui, none of us (including the players of this game) know what's going on in this game.

I really like Aui as a caster because he is 100% prepared to just say "I have no idea what is going on" or "I'm not a good enough mid to know if this is good" and there was one game where he just straight up said that he was wrong to dump on an itemization choice when that item turned out to be crucial to them winning the game.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

CVE posted:

I think a reasonable axe nerf might be to turn the shard into a toggle so you have to choose between defensive and offensive spins.

I still like the idea of the shard turning axe into a flex pick but it's too strong at the moment.

Reduce the spin damage on illusions, same as Return on Centaur illusions. If the spins did 33% damage instead of 100% it wouldn't be as nuts.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Why is the dire ranged creep a disco glow guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

IcePhoenix posted:

battlepass skins probably

I don't have the battlepass and it does it in my local server game when its literally only me playing and all the bots have my cosmetics. Dangit disco creep!