Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Ahhhhh I just realized TI starts tomorrow. I remain unhappy I'm missing most of it. First TI since TI2 I won't be able to fiend it like crazy. :(

Wish I wasn't back to school next week. Urgh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

tbh I think most people who can't take like a week off work are missing everything but the highlights. I guess I will watch a shitload of vods or something during the day but I'm not sure about the easiest way to do it.

Yeah. I guess I've been lucky until now to always have TI fall during my summer vacation. Alas, not anymore. I barely watched any pro Dotes this year but I can't resist Tee Eye.

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Y’all some cowards

I might do it for the GFinals... if I'm not despondent from all my favorite teams losing and getting eliminated as per TI tradition.

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Reminder you have 1 more hour to do fantasy picks for today. I nearly forgot. :ohdear:

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Every year I forget about the pre game blabla and always forget games start 30 mins after the start.

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

At the very least one nice thing about Dota in China is that I get treated to Dota when I go to sleep and Dota when I wake up. :unsmith:

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

mikeraskol posted:

EG looks like poo poo.

evergreen shitpost :v:

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

The REAL Goobusters posted:

OG won ti after being poo poo in the first 2 days of group stage. Literally anything is possible.

If fuckingmad can win a TI anyone can.

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Jerk McJerkface posted:

Imagine having to waste a second round ban in 2019 Ti9 on a carry Io. What a world we live in.

I love this stupid game

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Goddamnit it OG stop trying to win me over, you still have fuckingmad on your roster.

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

EG... good?

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Artour?

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Welp EG

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

TNC UB just as predicted

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Nice

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Super Rad posted:

I always thought it was EE + PLD that were ride or die but that jpg shows that it's actually Aui + PLD.

Aui owns

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Tee Eye owns

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

this owns

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

SA DOTA dissed

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

TI awkwardness is awesome

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

GABE

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

lmao at being dissed by announcer intro video

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

im so fuckin hype

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

FIRST KACI SPOTTING

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

lets fuckin goooo

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

The sound is fine you babies

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

LGD??????

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

oof that whiff

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

McSharpie posted:

virtus throw

a TI classic

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

I don't know why the crowd is cheering half the time to be fair.

why did they make noise lgd didn't get a kill

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Red Red Blue posted:

complaining about the crowd noise is some reddit-tier poo poo

you just know if there was no crowd noise people would be complaining about the lack of crowd hype

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

gg go next

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

ElNarez posted:

I will not count LGD as french until their supporters learn the repertoire of PSG chants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4sUuuSml7k#t=174s

PSG should learn LGD chants considering it's this team that has a better shot of winning something worthwhile

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

VP crumbling

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

Rip VP

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

lmao replay for what

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

rapiraaa

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

GGGGGGGGG

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

DONDO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 22, 2007

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

They aren't clapping for good plays at all. It's total silence when something that isn't a chinese team doing vaguely good things. That's loving lovely as hell, dude.

Red Red Blue posted:

have you ever watched a sporting event