Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Anyone know why the stadium isn't jam packed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

IncendiaC posted:

It's a Thursday morning in china so it is a work day, and people aren't going to stay in their seats the whole day; during TI8 lots of people left the stadium out to explore the city or buy food. Certain sections of the arena are really bad for viewing, especially the corner sections behind the casters so those spots are usually empty.

Also, since the VG/LGD series is after this current one, the predominantly-chinese crowd is taking a break before they head back in to watch that series.

also secret's uhhh not doing so good. this witch doctor's doing work

Makes perfect sense, thanks. :)

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Hey so is there some kind of live auto-updating game stats web page with graphs or the like to accompany the TV on a second screen?

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

That should not have gone that way for Secret.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Holy poo poo.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

That team fight was still at least enjoyable. Not as cool as the last few games, but good job Valve pushing the game in this direction. Makes it immensely watchable.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

loving stomped.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Craptacular! posted:

If it’s Secret I think Puppey will have some crazy plan to blow up the Wisp, but otherwise I think Mag and Tidehunter are musts.

What was done to ET to make him so popular?

Well that was a heck of a call.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Chair In A Basket posted:

Surprise return of ayesee

Unironically this. I know he isn't great at knowing the game, but his voice is butter and I could listen to him call poo poo all day.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Throwing loving hard.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

You throw something real hard and then OG just throw it straight back at you.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Lesgoon posted:

That was the biggest stomp I've ever seen in a pro game

Whatever year Newbee won with the deathball strat was the biggest stomps. That was just embarrassing for everyone - Valve included.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Miracle should probably stop trying to take team fights with no chance at all of doing any damage.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Game the gently caress over. Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Only way to balance the game from here: ana banned from captain's pick.