Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Mason did in fact use the n-word while raging in the past, but he looks like a veteran from a police force so it's fitting I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

IcePhoenix posted:

Another win by ace drafter Bulba

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

eric ciaramella posted:

Korean and chinese league of legends have already cancelled/postponed tournaments so get your pro dota in while you can

Pretty sad that ESL LA might be canceled as I actually got tickets to go for the first major in my hometown.

At the very least I assume some teams won't be allowed to travel here.

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Zurreco posted:

https://www.esl-one.com/dota2/los-angeles/2020/03/esl-one-los-angeles-2020-attendee-update/

ESL One LA still happening, just with more sanitization stuff available.

And not 30 minutes after this announcement, LA county declares a health state of emergency with 6 new cases this morning...

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

The REAL Goobusters posted:

The "best" region EU, doesn't even have an official broadcast up for its closed qualifier today. Never want to hear how much better EU is than everyone ever again

don't talk to me or my region ever again

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

I love seeing offlane Alch lose

Where are all those tiebreakers starting? Or did they already happen?

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Do we know when tiebreakers are being played?

Sheever just said Saturday/Sunday I think

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Chat is always bad. Rich is bad/too much of a streamer pErSoNaLiTy for my tastes, but as a Dota boomer I'm understandably not his target tween demographic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Zurreco posted:

Same thing applies to a "casual point" in a skill. You're making a small, early investment in something that you're not going to fully build out in the near term.

Few pages back but pretty sure these are called "value points" not casual points.