Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Well, I for one and stoked for an OG-Tundra rematch.

Hopefully we get a full 5 games

TheRat posted:

So that's the first ever TI kuro wont be attending?

Correctomundo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Great job OG, gently caress Naga. Go Tundra

Normally I'd agree, I hate Naga 1 but it was interesting to see her as a 5. Song-Hammer is pretty rude.

But I want some more GODDAMN CHEN PICKS :argh:

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Naga 3k ahead of Luna :v:

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I feel like it's less of a throw and Tundra just got BKBs.

Ravage? Ignored.
Song? Ignored.
Static Storm? Ignored.

Razor drains either Luna or Lina and then the other one just ruins them.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Yea maybe don't overstay your welcome next time.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

They're definitely not hosed, with good engagements they could still win, especially with Tundra's BKBs getting shorter and shorter.

A good song/Static Storm combo and they win. A bad song/Storm and they lose.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Now THAT is a throw

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I think if OG simply backed out after taking top rax maybe they could've won, but at this point it seems like a slow loss. Unless they catch Tundra perfectly with song/storm they just die.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I love Enchantress, but even more I love seeing Hoodwink just Sharpshooter her from like 100 to 10 lol

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Big Ravage-Laguna combo there :staredog:

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I also don't get the OG hate, but I also don't read Twitter posts.

They're an amazingly fun team to watch and seem like they have a lot of fun playing DOTA

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I hate how fuckin mobile Void Spirit is lol

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

ChaosReaper posted:

It feels like OG is ahead in gold but it feels like that's not a real lead for some reason. Like one good fight from Tundra and the game is just over. But I'm also stupid so.

That's kinda how any game VS Luna is. You lose one team fight and suddenly her glaives are all up in your buildings

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

GAME FIIIIIIIIIVE :black101:

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I'm hoping we get a patch this month rather than next.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

ChaosReaper posted:

1st phase WW Tundra win.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Cerepol posted:

whoever wins deserves to go at this point

No doubt. All of these games have been excellent.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

ogggggggg

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

My money's on 7.30, big item changes and some hero nerfs and a lot of small buffs + Dawn in CM

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

RisqueBarber posted:

my only wish for the patch is pugna to be back

i miss my skeleton friend

To be back? Was he ever anything more than situational? He's very easy to pick against if drafted early

That said, hell yes I love that little bag of bones and I genuinely think people have been sleeping on how good Locket/Mek is on him. I've been playing it a ton lately and it owns.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

The anti-mage Mage can't be the color of the mana bar. His persons should have a reddish orange scheme so that he can be confused with Clinkz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

He was picked twice against a Rubick and lost one of those two games :shrug: