Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joda
Apr 24, 2010

When I'm off, I just like to really let go and have fun, y'know?

Fun Shoe

Craptacular! posted:

Wasn’t Notail dead set on playing carry at the time?

I mean there has absolutely been time in this thread’s history that people have ridden his rear end and said he needs to shape up or ship out. Then he goes back to mechanically complicated supports and it’s back to making collages of his face on priceless works of art.

To my knowledge, no one knows why they really left. The only thing we know is that they left because they felt they couldn't win with OG (which turned out to be true, but the problem was them, not everyone else,) and according to n0tail "there was more to it than that."

I haven't heard anything about n0tail refusing to return to support or anything like that, but if there's sources saying that I'd like to read them.

And yeah, n0tail's selfless playstyle doesn't lend itself well to carry roles, but he still won four majors in that role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joda
Apr 24, 2010

Fun Shoe

Sampatrick posted:

Topson has stated that he's taking a break

Ana is probably also taking a break

RIP OG

They'll be back next year for the hattrick.

Joda
Apr 24, 2010

Fun Shoe

This is too perfect. It'd already aged like a fine wine when he won 4 majors as a coach, but with the 2 TIs and being like the 3rd highest earner in eSports it's just *kisses tips of fingers*

Joda
Apr 24, 2010

Fun Shoe

mikeraskol posted:

Well what's your behavior score? I'm sure that it has to be pretty drat low to get into the territory they are talking about in that post there. In my mind an exceptionally low behavior score is something like under 1k? Maybe under 500? They don't go into the negatives right?

An aside: I noticed my behavior score dropping a bit and I made an effort to clean up and I'm back up near 10k!

I wouldn't be surprised if they were using a neural network for something like this, rather than just plain numbers.