Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Never forget:

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Just getting around to watching the NIP OG games and I'm really having a good time watching the reactions of the casters to the draft.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

MidOne Venge.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

That bigass creepwave fy set up really backfired for them huh?

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

How are these games still going jesus.

C'mon OG I believe.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Infamous rolling into TI like:

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Topson is really good at dota you guys

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is the first series that OG is looking mortal. I still believe that they'll be the first two time TI winners.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Earthshaker, what a hero.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

these cr1t arrows are insanely good.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ANA!!!

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

New tiny aghs is so cool

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

succ posted:

🌷 SPAM 🌷THIS 🌷 FLOWER 🌷 TO 🌷 GIVE 🌷 NOTAIL 🌷 POWER 🌷

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Sab669 posted:

I don't like either of these drafts, except maybe CM because she's the best :(

Only if you're rocking the IxMike set IMO.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

So it is the sumail PotM.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

S A D B O Y S

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Spudd posted:

Enchantress is some bullshit :v:

https://giant.gfycat.com/WanCostlyFrigatebird.mp4

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Broken Cog posted:

Enchantress is a good hero

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

https://giant.gfycat.com/CavernousMediumBasenji.mp4

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

TI WINNER BIG DADDY N0TAIL is one of the few who knows what it takes to truly be a top player in the DotA community

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

lmao Ana beat RTZ to a battlefury after getting bodied in the lane.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/RIT4oyS.mp4

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

EG's movement was real weird that game. Like they stomped mid and bot and then just sort of left to try to kill the Ench for like 10 minutes and jungle.

If they meet again they need to ban the Ench just so that they don't get like obsessed with it

Ban the Ench and let the Io through please.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/midormeepo/status/1164545589046067200

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

OG's also got an almost unshakable morale, and seem to just be having the time of their lives playing together. I don't think there's another team that would tolerate their carry body blocking their support to death on the main stage at TI, but for OG, that's just a fun goof - they're there to have a good time and win games.

Clip in question: https://old.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/ctbrl2/ogs_playing_a_professional_match_at_ti/

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Nasgate posted:

Makes me wonder how long they been hiding carry Io

Apparently it wasn't some pocket strat cooked up in the lab, Ana was just like "I wanna play Io lol" and they rolled with it.

XBOCT posted:

I just talked to Sockshka, coach of OG, and he told me something interesting that quite literally stunned me. Yesterday during the draft Ana said 'I want to play wisp'. They haven't played it once before.
Follows up by saying they went with it because they trust Ana so much.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/crn7jw/according_to_sockshka_og_never_practiced_carry_io/

efb but at least I posted the source.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Marin Karin posted:

literally everything about OG owns
:hai:

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Nice to see BSJ looking less like he's in a hostage video tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Haven't gotten caught up on last night's games but just HMBOL @EG