Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

haha RTZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

it's amazing that rosh is only going down now.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Storm with aghs, the vortex talent, the spell prism AND a timeless relic is an insane teamfighter. With the debuff boost it was like Abed had a mini black hole on a 13 second cooldown.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Sproink!
https://i.imgur.com/fHxgQ4O.mp4

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Letting that lesh get through seems like it completely hosed EG's draft.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

I mean a bunch of that roster are relatively new pro players in their early 20s at the oldest who are now multimillionaires. Can't say I blame them wanting that roster to go out on top as opposed to going for 3 in a row.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

why is troll such a common pick? he seems super useless.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Why do people pick Undying? He's gotta be one of the most lackluster heroes in the game.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

I get the theory behind Undying, but I don't know if I've ever seen it actually work. Even if you have a good laning stage I feel like you always end up being a useless turd that feeds himself and tombstones for the rest of the game.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Anyone have those pics of the insanely creepy Drow clan banners Tobi used?

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

PPD being a shithead? If only there were some warning signs....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

I know he's better now, but I kinda miss the old WC3 era chinese SK core build where you went treads battlefury into blink, just deleting a creep wave in a couple of autoattacks. Nowdays with new sandstorm, his new aghs and so many powerful utility items out there, I don't really think that build has any real reason to exist.