Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
God drat, can't believe I'm missing out on Ana carry io because of work :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Watch the Io carry game, that way you'll understand about as much as the casters :newlol:

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
I've got money on RNG so don't disappoint me here LanM :retrogames:

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

EA Sports posted:

how much you get?

$147

I'm no gambler ordinarily but whoever set the odds for it did not pay attention to groups :v:

QuasiQuack fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Aug 21, 2019

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Wait, they don't do drug tests? :confused:
I thought that was common in high level esports nowadays

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

Nasgate posted:

A bunch of nerds, likely with some form of ADHD. Testing for Adderall would be dumb as hell and expensive. Plus, in terms of"performance enhancers" for playing video games, are you going to start not allowing caffeine or nicotine?

Not saying what they should or shouldn't do, just thought they already did it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
I flew into LAX for blizzcon and it was as horrible as stated, but not for the reasons mentioned here. It took around three hours to get through the airport itself, there was a 20 minute line just to get out of the drat door.
But as soon as we stepped outside it just took 10-15 minutes until we were in an Uber and on the freeway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
amazing