Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

Another team got booted for being in the wrong region(were from Peru, don't remember which qual they were in) and the team the eliminated got to come back. Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

Ever since the new patch something is causing my game to crash rather frequently. I think it may be the ES arcana.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

For the past 4 years I've watched TI live. This year will just be replays because not going to stay up all night watching DotA.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

I hope there aren't many more support voker picks, just because I don't want them to start showing up in pubs.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

EG 1-5. Yeesh. Good start there.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

TowerofOil posted:

Man liquid loving sucks.

Cant wait for the drama when liquid are knocked out in groups and kick w33.haa before they even get on the plane.

Nah, it's EG who won't make it out of groups.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

Incoherence posted:

What did I just watch

The greatest thing

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

The REAL Goobusters posted:

No it’s actually really cool watching Overwatch for 2 hours (for one series) with the most boring rear end meta being enforced by blizzard. That’s totally cool and badass and what everyone likes

The company making the game enforcing a pro scene meta is a great thing for the game!

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

Vando posted:

That was probably their undoing, beating that suboptimal effort gave them hope it was beatable full stop.

Yeah, that secret carry io they beat looked really bad compared to the Ana io.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

Taffer posted:

I respect troll posting as much as the next guy but please, put some effort in

Yeah, this part made me laugh.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

You gotta love people who queue Hard Support and then immediately ask "Can I mid?", and then even when you shout them down they pick some carry hero. And I believe the report thing says that reporting them as not playing their lane doesn't count as a report, so you don't even get the satisfaction of that without reporting them for something else. In the past week I had a "Hard Support" Sniper and ember.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

In addition to the low rear end conduct score, it appears to be a purchased/boosted account, with a ton of games with all tinker and huskar at really high win rates at the start of the account, and then a sudden shift to normal hero spread with a piss poor win rate.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

How in the gently caress did they manage to get some of these teams. This is going to be way more hype than the official thing Valve tried to schedule on top of it.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

Can Ana Io with 400 ping at 4am?

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

Hahaha, OG used up all but 1 of their moonbucks in the pick priority so twitch chat picks for them. this is going to be great.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

IcePhoenix posted:

it's so cool to see so many good teams popping up

And then in TI10 OG beats them all to earn the first TI hat trick!

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

Watching the true sight and man I love for overconfident liquid was going into it and how arrogant kuro was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khisanth Magus
Mar 30, 2011

Vae Victus

Ambivalent posted:

Newbee banned from ImbaTV and Mars Dota League events for match fixing, lol
apparently they lost to Avengerls the other day. I saw the match was on but didn’t watch it, kinda wish I had now

More specifically the newbee organization and all of the players currently in the team have a lifetime ban from all Chinese DotA events.