Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I bet it's a support this time

That is the scary thing, OG can literally first pick the Ball and it tells you nothing about the draft yet, a lot like the Tiny pick actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
The trick for Brood appears to be less Spiders.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
Now to play Guess the Core with Secret's Draft.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
Yopaj MVP or Riot

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

I was wondering to myself why rtz didn't have a bkb and then he got one and the game ended

He got it literally just after the mid fight where Naga got away with a Song, think it was on the courier as that happened.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
Feels like that curveball a Drafter will sometimes throw just cause the normal plan fails.

Well that last Chrono sums up Void currently.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Sab669 posted:

OK it actually can be interrupted by Stuns? In a demo game Axe taunt didn't interrupt it :thunk:

May be intended since Taunt just forces Auto Attacks to target Axe?

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
To be fair Fun but numbers are bad is probably a better place to start than just overpowered.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Jerk McJerkface posted:

I have a dumb question, but I've been trying to remember what I saw on stream a couple months ago I think. A team did a five man infest bomb using Storm Spirit and Lifestealer, but I can't quite remember the right combo, can anyone think up a way to do a five man zip? I think it involved Snapfire's and Pudge aghs, but I can't quite figure out the technique and I can't find the clip.

Does not work anymore, but Lifestealer used to have Devour like Pudge. So you daisy chain Random - Pudge - Snapfire -Lifestealer Infests Storm Spirit. Could also sub in Riki when he could Tricks on an Ally, but I have no memory of when all the different abilities were in the game at the same time.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Jerk McJerkface posted:

That's what I thought too, but they don't all line up. It was a BSJ clip, but I just can't find it now.

Huh yeah the search is a mess. I found a game where the Blitz stack did Pango, Pudge, Riki, LS, and Storm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
Been awhile since that interaction ha shown up. Basically Abbadon Ult only activates if you are still alive once you go under the Threshold, it has no One Shot prevention.