Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Huh, I only really watch TI anymore. Didn't realize Alliance was good enough again to make TI.

Thanks thread for pointing out those OG clownshoes games, that's the poo poo I live for. Makes me miss fountain hook Navi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Lmao I forgot the Korean caster clip

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

These are certainly dancers and musicians collecting paychecks

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

This is so incredibly bad it's actually hyping me up.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

JollyPubJerk posted:

I've noticed every hero has some sort of save since every support has 20k net worths, so I'll believe that

Brew is such a bully in lane but I haven't seen him late yet nobody plays him in pubs

Brew is a high skill cap hero but doesn't scale for poo poo. And not even playing in years, just looking at all the lineups in the matches I've watched; it's all about scaling.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

BioThermo posted:

Brew gets 100 AS at level 20 and a +175% crit damage at 25. He's still bad in lane but he scales very well.

JollyPubJerk posted:

I get ya, but what I'm saying the new brew scales. now he gets picked

This is called theory craft scaling. In practice, Rubick has a higher net worth.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Ravus posted:

VP had what 4 minutes of decent play? So like twice what they had in groups. Silver lining and all that...

They played pretty well all game. Whoever does the drafting blows tho

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Ravus posted:

That I do not agree with. Rodjer straight hosed up several times, once with a combo and then with getting caught.

Literally everyone in the game made mistakes. Playing well=\= playing perfect.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I can tell you that moving your multi-million dollar tournament to a completely different country than the one your company is based in and dealing with all the government regulations and procedures and tax poo poo and approvals you need to go through on top of the language barrier was not done because well our first choice venue isn't available so eh let's just go to China, why not

It was 100000% a money decision

It's a shame too, I can only imagine the drama from racist fans trying to call ICE on some teams.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

JollyPubJerk posted:

is he wearing skinny suit pants

It's Italian fit. Vs British fit.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Why have you forsaken us Redeye? Who TF is this awful dude wearing discount Bruno attire?

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

So far the Courier one is the only video that wasn't awful to look at. Hope top 3 are also not generic lovely source filmmaker vids.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Double tap that D

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Kaci owns. Asking the 3 dumbest babies questions that require self awareness.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Frustrated posted:

I don't understand dota well enough, but why is EG giving Secret essentially free farm in 3 lanes while letting s4 get shut down? Why isn't fly making it hard on anyone?

Fly is their worst player and this draft blows.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Imagine getting repeatedly killed as Sand King by a team with one stun. Feeding so hard your enemy gets another stun.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

I didn't care before, but now I want these adorable Russian dorks to win.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

The crowd clapping along with Ogre was an extremely good moment.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

ElNarez posted:

god how the gently caress did Secret lose the vision game ON A loving SLARK DRAFT

They decided to take their 20k gold lead and aegis and just sit on their rear end so EG could farm

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

ElNarez posted:

for EG to take it tomorrow they have to figure counters for some or all of the following:
-Ana Io
-Ceb Magnus + any Ana carry
-Topson's pocket picks (Quas Wex Invoker, Earth Spirit, Monkey King, Windranger, Arc, Zeus)
-Ana Ember
-Ana Spectre
-Ana Alch
-Ceb Tree
-Ench, either on n0tail or Ceb

not saying it's impossible, but I am saying it's a loving lot to counter

Yeah, it's drat near impossible to prevent OG from getting a good team drafted. You pretty much have to give yourself the best draft you can and then play better. It's why OG games are so fun to watch. That and the clownshoes poo poo like Ana body blocking notail to death.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Game 2 vs newbee

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

EorayMel posted:

Every Gamer You Like Is Actually A Piece Of poo poo

I assume there's some dumb poo poo Big Daddy Notail has done. But I still adore the dude.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Sampatrick posted:

Is this because Fly played great or because Midone played really bad

It was a team effort to do absolutely nothing while they were ahead.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

For Christ's sake Puppey asked Kaci if she'd ever been pregnant, live, at the biggest event of the year.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Okay, which one of you is Newbees manager?

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

The Chinese cast in the background sounds way more into these picks and bana

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

McSharpie posted:

Scofiled's nyx is going to win the game again

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

boredsatellite posted:

OD is strong guys

Also don't pick brew

Yeah. Between all 3 of Newbees cores not giving a poo poo about kunkka and Brew being an absolute garbage hero, this game is completely over if Jugg can't do something insane.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

ElNarez posted:

can't wait for next year when Slacks does macaroni pictures

Unironically same

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Zurreco posted:

Dude screaming "viva Peru" is really going for it.

IDK who this dude is, but he is clearly Infamous' #1 fan by a huge margin.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Kild posted:

why the gently caress was that juggs tp like 5 seconds long

If you tp to the same place a teammate is tping to it takes longer. Really unfortunate timing with whoever else was going back to base. This is why you tp to a rax or something if you're running.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

C'mon, run it back to an AA mid.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Jesus loving Christ, that abomination is an actual invoker cosmetic?

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

how was your rock?

Far better than I ever imagined. My life is objectively worse knowing that exists.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Chris Luck has negative fucks to give

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Lmao Yawar 95% efficiency. Absolute dumpster tier.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Hahahaha, by the time they killed slark Hector had the time to just casually saunter on in.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Holy poo poo I hope Infamous win all the way so we can see the absolute clowniest game on earth OG vs Infamous

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Its Rinaldo posted:

Infamous gives no fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Tier 1 tower deny at 38 minutes. This game