Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
Puckchamp has spent like 10 minutes trying to get this T1 top tower

It's currently at 95% HP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
envy stack is really bad at teamfighting holy poo poo

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
that was the clowniest 2 minute fight i've ever seen

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Kild posted:

just knocked to lowers so far by the team he tried to take over by kicking everyone bc they were too bad for him

Also the captain of said team said he doesn't give a poo poo about the next series; he'd rather get knocked down to the lowers so his team can beat EE again

SpiritOfLenin posted:

jubei's desire to personally eliminate envy from TI is powerful

https://clips.twitch.tv/SteamyObeseSwordKreygasm-LEhUOxPHxHfKRRmJ

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
bees should have this game unless envy pulls an envy

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
T5 items online

how has bees not ended this game yet?? 40k gold lead, 2 raxes up, 7 slotted TB, and exposed ancient

e: lmfao its happening again

e2: rip the dream

IncendiaC fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jul 2, 2021

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
these NP super treants are disgusting

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
arkosh's just stopped trying to play dota and went all-in on rat

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
stream's back up

just in time to see the DP get a triple kill

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
not looking good for the envy stack and it's only 5 minutes in

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
I was gonna say this Undying vs. 4Z game was surprisingly even

then 4Z's carry naga face checks rosh right as Undying finishes taking it and dies 30 seconds later

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
4Z threw everything they had at the timbersaw but he just casually wind wakers out of their base lmao

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Centzon Totochtin posted:

china qualifiers start in 10 min

Elephant are the favourites to take the CN slot right? Their lineup looks loving stacked and EHOME is the only other team with players I recognize (RNG IIRC was an underdog team)

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
drat what a turnaround for Tundra

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
Orbital moon lasers online

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
this spider pig/liquid game should not be as close as it is

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
liquid is falling apart, and tundra's broodmother isn't even online yet

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
if anything this game is just showing how broken carry axe is and how strong the heal meta is

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
lmao the lifestealer gets chainstunned for like 15 seconds between the lesh shard and willow stun/root

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
nigma balls

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
this might be the first time i've seen a tiny scale past 25 minutes in the last year or so

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Original_Z posted:

Why is CE suddenly so OP? The skill has barely changed over the years and no one though it was anything special until recently. Even when locket was introduced, people never bothered picking Wyvern.

The way I understand it, it has more to do with the recent meta leaning towards instant lockdown+burst damage than a specific CE change (though it has been continually buffed over the last few patches). As a response, a "healing/save" counter-meta has sprung up with supports like Phoenix, Wyvern, and Abaddon. Wyvern's heal is %-based, doubles as a ranged save, and is a good counter to TA and TB who are being picked a lot.

The burst meta is also why Aeon disc is such a popular item: it completely stops any insta-kill attempt.

I don't think CE will be completely gutted though, I'm predicting a minor nerf like -1s duration or -1% max heal to bring it more in line with other heals/saves.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
ehome vs elephant g1 is even at 42 minutes, tons of back and forth

also rapira on medusa

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
nigma balls

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
...liquid balls

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
To the surprise of absolutely nobody, CN finals will be EHOME vs. Elephant

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
Ceb is tilted but Sumail is crushing it on TA. He's killed the brewmaster through ult twice

e: and right as I say that tundra manage to wait out TA's aegis and kill him 5 seconds after it expires

IncendiaC fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jul 10, 2021

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
yeah I don't see Tundra winning this without EE-tier throws from OG

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

These TA games show Sumail still has it, he's just not as used to the carry role and hero pool. He looks as good now as he looked bad in game 1 on the Naga.

Yeah these last 2 games have been Sumail TA going ham on Tundra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
There's gotta be a patch soon, no way TI will be on a patch where the problem heroes/items are so obvious

Only question is if it'll be a minor letter patch with only nerfs or a big numbered one to account for the 2 extra months before TI.