Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

am i crazy or didn't they say in truesight 8 reveal that director's cut of it would be out "soon" ??? so is that just never coming out or what... wasnt there some talk their filmed OG after TI9 at some tournaments also or smth.. wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

ive seen some mentions to a github program to remove hats from dota2, any of u know what the program is?

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

klool wtf? vega didnt make it?

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

gently caress im gonna feel bad for matumba if he doesnt get to ti

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

the 1 arcana a year is the most baffling thing to me. terhes like 200 heroes, and u make 1 a year?? doesnt valve like free money? wtf

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

oh wow they're finally doing something
combined party&solo mmr, separate role mmr-s :O
http://blog.dota2.com/2019/08/matchmaking-update-2/

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

jfc the twitch chat is even worse than the cesspool it usually is, it's just people spamming "tiananmen square" over and over

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

ElNarez posted:

every other stream is on the logo except for the OG/NiP post-game where they're still just trying to figure out what happened

i rly like these 3 casters

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

I LOVE DOTA AND I LOVE OG

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Keep sucking off OG guys and ignoring everything else. VP looks like they’re heavy underperforming at the group stage. EG 2-0d RNG and are looking pretty good up against VG. In group A mineski has really been showing up too, very impressed.

vp freaking lost 2 0 to navi... they seem awful. :( tfw cis fans have nothing

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I have been lol

E: og fans being mad tilted the moment they get called out haha. Y’all can talk poo poo but can’t take it

what a gay post

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

HOLY poo poo

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

lmao ana is the player miracle fanboys think miracle is

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

Sampatrick posted:

Midone's most played hero is Invoker. Secret is picking Invoker exclusively as a support right now to gently caress with other teams so when he picks it as a core, other teams won't be expecting it.

but invoker core sucks lmao its not gonna be some huge game winning twist

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

why wouldnt chaos jsut type gg 0min in in their next series. theres no reason to play

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

man like half the poo poo form summber scrub doesnt actually work.. the coureir delivering items to next person.. time pinging

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

huh only 3 series tomorrow
also wtf am i going to do with my life during the 1 day break

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

miracle is soooo bad lmao

also holy poo poo og are such genius drafters. seeing how they counter the vg chronos.. waow

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

Ramadu posted:

when the gently caress does this poo poo start theres like 8 different times and dates

what a mess of a schedule

schedule question - is it 8 pm mst for the games or for the start of the ceremonies?

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

surely in lgd vs og v2 , lgd will have learned their lessons and keep a clean second half game and never discount og and win

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

stream sucks, chinese crowd is so loving loud.

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

lmao is tnc really gonna 2 0 and gently caress everyones brackets up holey shiet

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

holy poo poo even if tnc go to lower bracket theyre gonna go so fuckin far

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

shadow demon doing 50% of your max hp as pure dmg is so loving retarded gently caress this hero

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

sucks that this lovely crowd gets rewarded

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

drat zai was so bad, midone was so bad. secret not looking good, og is our last hope

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

Marin Karin posted:

*sleeps face down in my tears*

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

midone so bad lol

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

holy poo poo all the upper bracket teams except for secret have been eliminated lol

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

please not CN vs CN grand final

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

PLEASE STOP PICKING TOPSON INJOKER FUCKS SAKE

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

just ban io and magnus lol why didnt the other teams do that

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

og lost :(

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

og lost then if they had to do such role swaps

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

ElNarez posted:

you give Topson the space mid and all of a sudden it's Problem City, and then you go deal with him and Ana becomes big, back and forth, forever

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

https://clips.twitch.tv/ClumsyIncredulousHyenaFreakinStinkin

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

wonder if only 1 new hero this time

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

anyone have link to sumail interview where he hints at future roster changes?

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

eg roster change is just weird to me, like top4 is still really good and who do you get as a replacement. like ok rtz underperformed but who are u gonna get, mason, bsj? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

gently caress YOUI ANA WHAT THE gently caress ARE TYOU DOING. WHJAT HTE gently caress