Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
CAN YOU GIVE A REAL NERF TO NIGHT STALKER YOU loving ICEFRAUD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
first big patch i actually hate, based on patch notes

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

Skyl3lazer posted:

What if I don't want to control 2 units all the time during the late game

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
also now new playaer experience stuff

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
patch is actually trash. outposts are an unnecessary gimmick making map movement and macro more convoluted, cool new items dropping from neutrals is retarded and incentivizing passive afk farming instead of pvp/objectives,
and the expectation that youll have to micro 2 units constantly now in 60+ min games is fundamentally not what dota 2 is about

Not Al-Qaeda fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Nov 26, 2019

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
wards are literally free and mongoloid supports in 4k still leave 4 of them in shop stock gg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
the xpm is insane now, 6 players in my last game have it over 1k, mine was 1.6k..

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
it seems like a big deal when one teams support gets the +gpm jungle item and thje other one doesnt

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
lmao 7.23 is such dogshit actually, every game is a 30kills by 20min hero brawrler, over at 30min, 0 comebacks. im a 4k pleb tohugh so mb im wrong

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
lmao guilds have 50 max members and just anyone can join any guild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
i have a dumb af question re TI, is there 0% chance now that it's going to be happening at the dates they set before the sweden kerfuffle?