Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
i cant imagine how frustrating it must be to play with sammy for a year and have him still die completely randomly throughout a game for no reason whatsoever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Feel like the invoker didn’t do much

i think he was expecting the axe to press call on a hero at some point and that... didnt happen. the whole point of this first phase axe invoker is to press call and sunstrike someone and for some reason axe never found a hero to call.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

Pamela Springstein posted:

yeah. casters talk about Invoker's laning being okay but there's this period around 10-15 minutes where Invoker seems to never find a lane to farm and falls behind.

ya thats a function of there being a farmed sand king with blink and a viper with bots that can go into any lane at any moment. the invoker is supposed to be playing off map and then pressing sunstrike on either a naga root or axe call. (either that or making a smoke play but those smoke plays are pretty rough to make into, once again, bots viper and spec)

shades of blue fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jul 4, 2021

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

Taffer posted:

Don't forget Sumail who also did this! (i forget if it was at TI, but he wore the hat publicly)

i have absolutely no memory of this happening but also i think its pretty obviously different if noted brown immigrant sumail ironically wears a maga hat as opposed to ppd

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
I hope LeBron loses!

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

Please read the people replying to the misinformation xd

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
Nigma needs to kick w33 imo

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
AA carry is simply too strong, what can you do

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
its so funny to me that nigma kicked w33 partly because he mostly played just pugna, bat, and ta and now miracle plays mid where he just plays ta or invoker

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
those flickers were actually so insanely lucky lmao

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

Taffer posted:

Agreed. He farms well and usually does his job but he never actually makes the big winning moves, he 100% rides on the back of everyone else on his team making winning moves. The splitpushing miracle did in that game is the perfect example of a play itlw wouldn't make

also flicker is broken, please nerf

well yes i would say that iltw wouldnt be able to split push with a global teleport on a 1 second channel and 10 second cd in this game

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

flicker is a random forward direction now so eh, I don't think luck had a ton to do with it.

its just minimum 200 range right? is it always forward?

edit: oh wow it is. why did they do that? thats so broken xd

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

sugar free jazz posted:

flicker always goes forward now, so it's not that insanely lucky. it's just a broken, stupid item that lets you replace your boots and gives you a 4 second dispel and blink.

yeah i looked it up. thats crazy, why would icefrog buff the item? it was already one of the better tier 4s.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
sumail ruined that fight lmao he needed bkb SO badly this game but just refused to buy it. the fact that he started to buy a skadi instead is actually exactly why he didnt have the money for it and it cost og the game.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
miracle is getting owned

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
well that might be the best ive seen og play during the whole qualifier

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
this og draft seems so insanely bad

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
w33 looking on, smiling

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
normally im not a fan of this bkb refresher razor build but it actually makes a ton of sense in this game because dire has nothing but magic damage so double bkb makes you way stronger at fighting and, on top of all that, the entire rest of your team is there to help with your catch

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
looked like topson thought sumail was gonna turn and then sumail walked away because topson was def out if he just walked away

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
ceb should have built a pipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
double ravage is very, very hard to play into when you hit those 6 second bkb timings