Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

I love Cyclops casting but drat if he doesn't sound like every racists stereotypical asian accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Why can't Dawnbreaker be an aggressive pos 5 that helps win the early game for your pos 1.
You can harass, heal, slow, catch and then use your ult like a black hole lite allowing you to jump in globally?

Edit: Maybe a natural holy locket wearer?

Dunite fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Apr 10, 2021

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Barely won a game last night where our mid got absolutely demolished by a rubick who built witchblade into daedalus into satanic and was hitting for over 700 crits with a pretty high AS.

What happened in the patch that made that work?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Luna as a pos 5 is very viable. Maybe a little weak in the early game, but you have the potential to farm the jungle when walking across map so you aren't poor as poo poo.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

In my two last games with somewhat passive lanes as pos 5 I've managed to farm a raw ags at 24 min, then transition into a shard about 4 min later. That's with about most of the wards on the map. The farming potential once you secure your lane let's you get item timings to support team fights before 30 min.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Who told Sunsfan it was a good idea to dye his hair AND beard that heinous color?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

What are the player numbers like right now?

I played 3 games last week with at least one player in each game having less than 20 hours played.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

feedtheid posted:

Steamcharts today:
Csgo 700k peak 960
DOTA 500k peak 660
Pubg 300k peak 420

So is there just some issues with the MM then because there is no way new players are getting queued with others that have 1000s of hours.

I honestly thought numbers were down because we are towards the end of the patch but those are still respectable numbers for this late into a patch.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

I've completely abandoned ranked MM, every game is a POS 1 getting mad and throwing the game, normal unranked has been entirely more enjoyable.

I will admit I picked Techies all 3 games so this must be some karmic retribution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

I had to play a 70 minute game with a friendly techies that had 0 tower damage even after we took megas at 35 min.

Please don't encourage more lovely pub techies.