Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Underlord casually giving all his allies +120 damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Double rapier gyro :puckin:

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Yeah, this game is wild

e: I mean all of Dota :puckin:

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Game so crazy it blew Black^s pants off

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Drafting Kotl /BB without any stuns on your team is a sure way to have a strong lane before you lose the game.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Bristleback, Sniper and EE all in the same game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xY_rFghN1w

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

TNC what are you doing drafting next to no disables versus morph/storm and with kotl/BB on your team are you trying to lose?

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

ok I was wrong to doubt March :3:

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

otoh, https://i.imgur.com/lSJcR5g.mp4

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

I liked this draft because it has a bunch of playmakers (and doom and CM) but it looked liked NiP was still gonna throw. Now it looks like it's going to be a good game NA please don't make me eat my words.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

I don't want Tiny to go away forever, but I wished some other heroes would come back first.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

I think mystic snake no longer draining mana and the much higher availability of regen has made dusa less dangerous in lane, where she already wasn't very dangerous to begin with. The emphasis on brawling in lane and less on making and clearing stacks has also toned down how quickly she comes online. She's been getting steady buffs and is still strong late, but doesn't get there as fast or easily as the prime picks do. Also stone gaze doesn't blow up illusions anymore so her anti-Pl game is weaker.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Omfg that end

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

eric ciaramella posted:

someone has Finished Farming

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Veno Viper and Necro on the same team, is this TI7?

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

violent sex idiot posted:

the last dota lan in history, eg third

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

loving lmao that they finally got around to the terrible attack animations of drow lina and zeus, but left DP as is (and gave her a buff that's probably more consequential, but she'll still suck at last hitting.)

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

TNC playing with ana as a stand-in due to Gabbi ISP issues

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

NA dota

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

This is an OG game for sure.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

There's no way that OG wriggles out of this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

I woke up to watch the VoDs starting where I left off, game 3.

LOL, LMAO.