Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

What the absolute gently caress is this draft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

this game is nuts

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

:allears:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

perhaps, in retrospect, picking slark with OG having 3 heroes left to grab was a less than stellar idea

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

33 deserves better than being murdered by ana io again

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

3-1 at -10 seconds into the game

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

this game is just hilarious

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

NIP look godawful, Ace and fata are gonna get dumped and the team'll be better for it

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Reality Sinner posted:

Are there two worse cores on a team than Ace and Fata

Well in a few weeks there sure will be, when they’re both kicked

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Xtanstic posted:

lmao replay for what

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

IO

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

well unless we're getting ET or rubick carry, it's time for ana io

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

oh my god OG

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

holy gently caress

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

nice, best video won

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

this is a good meepo game

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Jen X posted:

this is a good meepo game

hmm

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

midone seems to think he has the alchemist's networth and not, well, his

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

SEA dota owns

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Jen X posted:

SEA dota owns

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

lmao this game

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

lmao

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

OH MY GOD

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

what a loving series

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

someone gimme that cap clip

found it:

https://clips.twitch.tv/EncouragingSarcasticBubbleteaPeanutButterJellyTime

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Frustrated posted:

I was gonna go to bed, but now I have to watch game 3.

same

gently caress there's OG/EG too, I'm gonna hope LGD/VG get into 70 minute marathon hellfests so I can get some sleep but also not miss The Rematch™

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

can't wait for yapzor to win the game by stealing exorcism

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

alright anyway I'm off to bed and expect to wake up mid-way through og-eg game 1 or g2 if unlucky

dota owns

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I'm glad I checked the thread before actually sleeping

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

what an absurd series

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

seriously though what a loving series

I'm tired enough that I'm honestly gonna just sleep through Og/EG probably, it's not elim so it's fine

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

i say swears online posted:

whoops it's almost dawn

:agreed:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

this game is moving very fast and tobi can barely keep up, nice

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

This match is already everything I hoped it would be

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

That was...impressive

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

lol the responding stomp

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

this is very fun

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

IcePhoenix posted:

I have no idea how I'm going to get to sleep after this

don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

nice way to end the day