Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
i'll be back in an hour and a half or so, gonna nap, go OG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
hi ana

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

OG!!!!!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

IcePhoenix posted:

TI9: This was a triumph

I'm making a note here

Ok Gg

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

i love this

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I'm glad the most fun team won

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

ElNarez posted:

remember the keys to OG's win:
-have fun
-surround yourselves with friends and people you love
-take big holidays
-be some of the most mechanically gifted players of all time

im 3/4 of the way there

just gotta start playing dota

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

TI8 finals were better but these owned in a different way

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Visible Stink posted:

7.23: Io has been removed from captains mode

hahaha

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Ravus posted:

All this time jerking off ... OG ...

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Xarn posted:

I expect hope that the CD on Tiny's aghs gets nerfed, otherwise I am mostly okay with letting him be as is.

I'm sure it will be

I love it existing, personally, it makes tiny even more fun than he already is, but it absolutely needs a cooldown reflective of its ridiculous damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I love this nonsense