Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
My solo mmr is like 3k higher than my party mmr and i duo que with my buddys party mmr which like 1.2k or someshit and we get some real wacky ranked matches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Up Circle posted:

Sorry Nahaz, I didn't realize that I needed to have my findings published in a journal for them to count. But the data I see shows me he has the 7th lowest pickrate in the game. It's neat that Visage has a high winrate, I'm glad that the highest mmr players know the right situations to pick him in. It doesn't seem like a big stretch for me to say that this champ is not very good in most situations. Every champion in the game can succeed in perfect circumstances, but that ain't what makes them good.

I don't think that I'm even being adamant when a character I literally haven't seen in 3 months in pubs, and who has 40 pro games in like 6 months doesn't seem that good. How can he pass the eye test when you never see him? I will happily admit that I am wrong when Visage passes Sniper on the page you linked in pick rate, okay sir?

I honestly don't understand why it matters who was playing the earthshaker though, its beyond me why that would be the most important part of that why do you care about that at all

Visage isnt as broken as he was when they remade HoTD but that wasnt that long ago, I got carried like a week ago by a visage mid booster its still not super unusual. Visage isnt even that hard to make work in pubs just pick slar and 5man towers early

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Tbf EG looked pretty bad at epicenter too

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I turned off the newbee and alliance game after they lost the rosh and ccnc died twice what happened to alliance lmao

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
That really was an awesome game yawar played so loving well

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
This secret and tnc game is real clowny

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Aoe coldfeet is so lowkey broken its been nerfed like several times last couple of parches

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Whats the deal with vp they look like their just tired of playing

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
There was like storm in 3 out of the 4 games

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Alch is so much better to watch than the old radi manta octa build

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
VP ended up in UB lol

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Infamous takes this 2-1

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
These Chinese casters are getting hype lmao

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Theres no way newbee recovers after these last 3 losses on the mainstage theyre just gonna crumble next game

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Really want an infamous og final

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
These pauses suck real bad

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Like if its 144 hz monitor maybe the 80 fps drop is loving with them ?

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
That was such a close game 44 min no one had more than 4k lead that while time I think

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Sounds like lgd had the same issue so you definitely cant blame that for loss

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Dunite posted:

Why does side Gunner work in Chrono?

Should that not be an autopatch?

Why wouldnt it? It works when hes stunned and is an independent attack?

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Soul catcher is catching a big nerf

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I cant believe EE found a team with decent players on it after last season

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Really impressive the new EG still manages to lose to the new Liquid in incredibly embarrassing ways

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Really love to watch EE get owned on lan

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Lmso

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

JollyPubJerk posted:

With Outposts, I'm pretty sure I'll never win a low behavior game ever again. They give so much exp and if you don't have any coordination it's a quick and dirty loss. The emo screamos who just afk farm are all autoloss players.

Game is all about watching the clock more than ever. Not sure it's really in a good way at all. If you lose your early lanes and first few teamfights a good team won't let you come back anymore.

Play np you toxic monkey

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Its very lame theyre listening to reddit and removing some neutral items, that being said this is the most fun pub dota has been in a long time.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Whos the host for the we play stream right now? Love my new chav boy

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
This series has been wild

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Isn't more Bambification if it's a deer lady?

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I swear I hadn't caught a game with zyori casting in like years until he got outed as a sex pest and it seems like every time I turn on a BTS hes on it very cool.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Bot ti owns so hard and this panel is pretty great

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Taffer posted:

is it fun

Its a lot of fun, it only took valve 10 years but they finally made a good seasonal event. Idk why they kept making those awful pve events but whatever.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
So are we getting a patch and hero tomorrow?

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Just thinking about the millionaire PPD presenting an itemized bill of meals while on vacation to his girlfriend

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

EorayMel posted:

how long until ee comes back to secret and then leaves with himself+at least one other player when he jumps ship to some other team

0% chance EE ever plays on a sponsored team again

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Sumail SF is always hype

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Holy poo poo lmao

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin