Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sampatrick posted:

honestly hearing xyclopz commentate again is amazing

best in the biz, ez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

McSharpie posted:

I went to sleep after QC got megas in their game against Liquid. Oops

me too but not on purpose. :corsair:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dunite posted:

I love Cyclops casting but drat if he doesn't sound like every racists stereotypical asian accent.

**Xyclopz and he owns 100% best in the biz very easy gg also 8k mmr very very easy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sab669 posted:

Neat, haven't heard of that site before. I know Chen isn't mega popular, but 2 whole hits if I filter on that hero lol. Does this only show Wins? It says 64 picks in the last 8 days, but then only lists 2 matches.

Double lol; 1 of the 2 hits is played by PPD which is nice after seeing that tweet The REAL Goobusters posted :)

chen in a pro game and chen in a pub are completely different IMO

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Reality Protester posted:

you would think the 2020 TI money would get spread around during majors but

LOL.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
for some reason watching dota is like a sleeping potion sometimes. impossible to stay awake after lanes break down rip.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Lol apparently after their match against QC, Thunder Predator had mass tipped Quinn. Apparently Quinn has talked major poo poo about some Peruvian teams and players.

At the major after the match Quinn messaged Leostyle if he had a problem with him and they should fight it out in the hotel hallway lmfao and leostyle agreed but Quinn never showed up.

All this was revealed in a Facebook live stream leostyle did a few days ago lmao. Then they typed “for ccnc” after taking out VP lmfaoo

CCNC has been a salty little IdrA style nerdlinger since he was but a little pubby n00blet. im actually shocked he has made it this far in the pro scene without being blacklisted by mgmt, but THATS DOTA!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
also im watching the secret vs lgd vod game 3 and rhasta is dirty as gently caress lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

TheRat posted:

ccnc looks like an absolute sociopath that would Columbine you in a second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DNK posted:

No matter what happens it’s Yopaj tournament MVP. Guy is a god.

easy