Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

is there a way to watch specific games? previous years i remember just being able to go to the site and click on a match and watch it but there's nothing there now. i hope I dont have to trya nd find what stream they were on and click around to find the match start :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

god drat. thanks!

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

secret vs alliance game 1 is real good

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lmao i just watched that game 1 OG/NIP game and that carry wisp was hilarious. I love OG

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

so this is going to be annoying having to listen to the announcer in the background the whole time

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Knowlue posted:

that's probably the casters my dude

uh huh. and its distracting :(. unfortunate they cant have all the casters in seperate booths or something. audio quality seems kinda bad

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

seems like it would be an easy issue to fix but i dunno

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i dont think anyone was complaining about the crowd noise? just that he didnt know what they were cheering for, but yeah different obs for them

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

kaci is wonderful

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

eg good

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

ahaha that loving notail face pennant thing. i love OG

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeahhhh. OG can surprise but im not confident

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

why did i doubt

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lmao my god tiny is amazing

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

holy man i didnt realize EG got 2-0'd by liquid, just watched the games and drat.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

jfc

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

1040 gpm wtf

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

well there it is

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

drat, LGD is making GBS threads on OG right now, I dont see alch pulling so far ahead to make a difference.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

how the gently caress am i gonna sleep after this

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

that loving volley from tiny is insane

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lmao that attack speed on ana

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

holy gently caress

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

id love to see liquid in the final

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

aw n0tail

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Broken Cog posted:

Also why does everyone seem to ban Magnus against OG? Is it because of the insane farm speed he gives to Ana?

ceb on mag is pretty amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

still watching the Bo5, on game 2, but man i think watching topson on monkey king is like the most enjoyable thing ever.