Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Anno posted:

I like that a good number of these shards are pretty out there. I guess being locked to mid-game at the earliest means you can go a little more wild.

its also cool that its adding another feature for them to mess with with every patch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I really like playing Void Spirit, its great hero design

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

this DPC thing has been great. I really like the schedule and having the same quality casters for tier 2 games

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

that viper cosmetic makes him look like a turtle

e: oh I guess it is supposed to. pretty good

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I've been doing overwatch and it turns out that people get reported for the stupidest reasons

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

its cool that Valve just pocketed that Compendium money. the upcoming major is 500k when they used to be 1 mil so what are they gonna do, pretend they never got 40 mil for TI10?

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

nice if you do the first tier of the tutorial scenarios you get the wizard courier

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the pango ball with spider legs is very good

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

lions shard seems very good, spell immune when mana draining

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the new map is interesting, areas feel much more exposed

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I like watching Dubu who plays random heroes as a 5

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Secrets drafts are so cool

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

lol wtf is ana doing

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

secret? theres only 3 matches left for them after this one, even if they go 2-2 thats pretty rough

nvm VG decided to run around one by one and get picked off

mistermojo fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Jun 2, 2021

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

it doesnt seem fair to the team that was winning to have to restart with the same draft and lanes

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Chinese teams have the coolest player names, I love it

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

lol do you think teams deliberately try to cliff rtz

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

lol poor Alliance

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

that EG team was so good

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

they should give rtz real carries imo

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I'm worried these trends will lead to them nerfing the most fun heroes, puck and timbersaw

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Does a portion of this go towards TI10 also or does valve just get all of it?

its cheaper to buy by exactly how much went into the TI pool, so 7.50 instead of 10. now thats brilliant, give that economist a raise

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

The REAL Goobusters posted:

theyre making a second battle pass lol

releasing a half assed battle pass just to milk money out of people is pretty sad considering they make plenty as it is and Steam is like a free money machine. there must be some sickos working over there

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

lol that one of these NA teams is going to TI. it could even be EE....

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

its cool that 1437 and aui played in the tournament theyre casting

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Grapplejack posted:

I can see why they don't have more player casts because they're not like, super entertaining for normies but it's really fascinating to hear them talk about gritty player stuff

oh yeah I always prefer players over casters trying to fill dead air. and I cant imagine Lyrical being entertaining to anyone

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

OG.Sumail ftw

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

support viper ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

its time for Sumail to win another TI