Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

I reckon a hard support hero built around shortening/refreshing allies' abilities would be really funky, but super hard to balance.

Also, more heroes that break the 4 or 5 skills concept. Invoker' is great, albeit a bit complex. Rubick's spell steal mechanic is really awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

Or, hear me out, we get a hero named Face Smasher who farms an item or two then smashes everyone's face in

As someone who open-palm slam-picks The One True King, you don’t have to convince me. My suggestions weren’t exclusive to a big dumb face smasher carry.

I’m just a bit over the 4-active-ability high-mobility playmaker heroes.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

jsoh posted:

ya its called keeper of the light

gently caress, forgot about that change. I've not touched kotl of the light since those changes. I still picture him in my head as having horseblast, mana restore, mana leak and super saiyan ulti that makes horseblast not channelling and heals

I was thinking more like phoenix egg aghs, where they can absorb someone and refresh their non-ulti abilities too

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

That black hole cured my impotence

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

That chrono :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

What really told the story was when they showed Gabbi's stats at the same time and his damage was shitloads more of his team's than RTZ's.