Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

it's pretty short, but also refers to some contemporary 1800's stuff. the original had a frightful hobgoblin

Tys I'm the frightful hobgoblin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

It's a pretty quick read, you might as well. Although The ABC of Anarchism is a better read, it was written intrinsically as opposed to just being a job. It's more about anarchism but it covers communist anarchism.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Lil Swamp Booger Baby

OP ignore these nerds talking about nerd books, the only political book you need is the Old Farmer's Alamanac 1924.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nesamdoom posted:

It's a pretty quick read, you might as well. Although The ABC of Anarchism is a better read, it was written intrinsically as opposed to just being a job. It's more about anarchism but it covers communist anarchism.

:anarchists:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
this is free to read

The Right to be Lazy- Paul LaFargue, France, 1883

funny, practical look at the economics and purposes of work

lost my old email

a red highlighter i refer to as "the magic marxer"

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Space Taxi
Yes, but only if you borrow it from the library

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

treasure bear posted:

you shoulfd read it and then Das Kapital, which im told is german for That's Capital!

Make a series called That’s so Capital!

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Chill la Chill posted:

Make a series called That’s so Capital!

NOW! That's What I Call Capital Vol. 42069

Farecoal

There he go

TVsVeryOwn posted:

NOW! That's What I Call Capital Vol. 1917

xcheopis