Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Fire JR. Move Marvez to interviewing. Also Hire Foley as an interviewer. Hire Excalibur and Tony schiavone for the booth. If Schiavone is under contract get Michael Schiavello for the booth.

Or Mike Goldberg lol

Having Foley doing interviews with the main event and upper card level talent will help get segments much more over.

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jul 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

DoctorGonzo posted:

[quote="Sanguinia" post="496394261"]

2) Replace Marvez on commentary, but keep him around as backstage interview guy. If available, get Excalibur.

we have excalibur on a ppa deal he can do colour
cm punk is strickly an announcer he doesnt have a worker file

3) Schedule AEW All Out for the end of August

we already have a tv show, for some weird reason if we add a ppv in august it give us a too soon date, like august 5 or something. i dont know why

Ok, put Excalibur on color commentary. Hire Tony Schiavone for Announcer. This is assuming he has a high skill rating still. Putting Punk in the booth but him never wrestling with just annoy people. I guess push All Out to the first week of September.

TV has already started? Weird. How many episodes in are we?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
AEW: Let it Ride.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pinche Rudo posted:

Fire JR. Move Marvez to interviewing. Also Hire Foley as an interviewer. Hire Excalibur and Tony schiavone for the booth. If Schiavone is under contract get Michael Schiavello for the booth.

Or Mike Goldberg lol

Having Foley doing interviews with the main event and upper card level talent will help get segments much more over.

Tony schiavone has a verbal contract with MLW doesnt want to start negotiations and has 68 talent

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

DoctorGonzo posted:

Tony schiavone has a verbal contract with MLW doesnt want to start negotiations and has 68 talent

Uggg... is there anybody who isn't a TNA castoff with more than 80 skill who can work announcer? Other than Punk? If not Sign Punk for Announcer. However, I'm less sure if Excalibur is the best fit for Color Commentary with Punk doing Play by Play. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
These games always have weird algorithms where you have to fudge things and ignore real-life context to make the numbers work. So sure, Punk as play-by-play guy, why the gently caress not.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sanguinia posted:

push All Out to the first week of September.

TV has already started? Weird. How many episodes in are we?

All out has been booked for August, 25.
Our first tv show will be on August, 6. Six day from now in game time.

Announcer situation
We hired PUNK

So the thing is like this atm
Marvez - talent 67
Punk talent 88
Hugo Savinovich - talent 67
Jim Ross Talent 87
Excalibur has 43 overness and 79 charisma

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jul 2, 2019

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
fire CM Punk on his wedding anniversary

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hire Colt Cabana
Force Colt Cabana to be CM Punk's manservant

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Current title situation

Right now CM PUNK (talent 88) is our announcer and JR (talent 87) will do colour. This could change next day when the others companies fire/hire other staff but right now our ceiling for talent is 90

ROSTER

Our lead writer found the following problems

what we do? Demote the workers? This will lower their morale
Keep the roster as is it right now?

Also as we havent run a tv show yet so we can change our faces/heel composition and or gimmicks without a penalization

I dont know what to do with Sonny and Nyla. I want to fire them.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
How about let's not fire the LGBTQ+ talent

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
EXCLUSIVE: New AEW GM FURIOUS with NON-BINARY SUPERSTARS, Why ERIC BISCHOFF is AEW's #2 HEEL, and HOT PHOTO SPREADS FROM AEW MANAGEMENT PENELOPE & BRANDI @ https://www.1scoopsandpopups.com

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

These are Nyla and Sonny stats ATM. Their gimmicks arent working and iif i remember EWR you can build them making them win a lot so the attributes catch up with the gimmick requirement. Anyone knows what to do? or would write for their characters. I know i post like a loving moron but its not a representation thing its how their gimmick would work.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The mod writer actually used the term 'gender bender' :ughh:

e: I don't know enough about EWR to have advice from a game perspective :(

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thats on ryland the gimmick exotico is not on the files from what i can remember

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Gender bender requires company risk of 70%+
Monster requires the Menacing trait which, if Nyla doesn't have it, IIRC she never will as I don't think you can develop traits in EWR.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Load up Arsenic and unfuck this video game

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Let's make them librarians as well, form a stable called Bookit Club

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oldskool posted:

Gender bender requires company risk of 70%+
Monster requires the Menacing trait which, if Nyla doesn't have it, IIRC she never will as I don't think you can develop traits in EWR.

right now we are at 69 i raised to 70 and sonny gimmick is ok

she does have that trait, we can feed her better workers to raise her stats

also we are still on day one.

WE NEED FEUDS! ANGLES! TITLES!

Writer Cath, Rarity and Sanguinia could you help me with this? I remember you were great in the old EWR thread i read when i was a lurker.

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Jul 2, 2019

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Feuds:
Main Feuds:
Cody/Dustin Rhodes vs Lucha Brothers
Jon Moxley vs Chuck Taylor
Hikaru Shida vs. Yuka Sakazaki

Secondary Feuds:
Riho vs Nyla Rose (turn Riho face)
Greg vs Daniels
Evangelico vs Kazarian/Scorpio Sky
A Boy and His Luchasaurus vs The Dark Order

I can explain ideas when I am not on my phone.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DoctorGonzo posted:

Writer Cath, Rarity and Sanguinia could you help me with this? I remember you were great in the old EWR thread i read when i was a lurker.

Have Junglesaurus feud with Private Party cause Private Party won't let them into the party until Jungle Boy puts a shirt on

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

karmicknight posted:

Feuds:
Main Feuds:
Cody/Dustin Rhodes vs Lucha Brothers
Jon Moxley vs Chuck Taylor
Hikaru Shida vs. Yuka Sakazaki

Secondary Feuds:
Riho vs Nyla Rose (turn Riho face)
Greg vs Daniels
Evangelico vs Kazarian/Scorpio Sky
A Boy and His Luchasaurus vs The Dark Order

I can explain ideas when I am not on my phone.

no jericho and or omega?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

no jericho and or omega?

They can be fixtures in the booking without programs moving them forward, since mechanically you cnat do six man feuds and you have a limited number of slots. Like Bucks and Omega should square off against a heel group consisting on Jericho and a heel lower card act (heel Private Party?).

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

karmicknight posted:

They can be fixtures in the booking without programs moving them forward, since mechanically you cnat do six man feuds and you have a limited number of slots. Like Bucks and Omega should square off against a heel group consisting on Jericho and a heel lower card act (heel Private Party?).

MJF working alongside Jericho would be pretty good, if you find another heel to go with them.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so creative people come and hangout you can write whatever you want with the roster and ill simulate the results.

in one hour we will...advance one day!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

MJF working alongside Jericho would be pretty good, if you find another heel to go with them.

Sammy Guevara would be an obvious choice for this

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Have Moxley come out with a pooper scooper and turn heel by saying he wants to use it on the fans, who stink like poop.

Later, he comes out and says that he hopes JR dies of rectal cancer.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Is Dario Cueto available? And if so, why isn't he managing the Lucha Brothers?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sadly he isnt

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
:dawkins101:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
So, I have some time to speak on my dumb angles and feuds:,

+ Main Feuds (Mechanic: The Game gives three of your feuds top billing and I don’t remember it it actually does or means anything)
- Cody/Dustin vs Lucha Bros.
Coming off of the match between the Bucks and the Rhodes at fight for the fallen, the Rhodes brothers should be spun into another tag team feud to build the tag team ranks and establish priority for tag wrestling.

- Dustin and Greg vs Moxley and Janela
So, Moxley is set to face Omega at All Out, and the Best Friends are set to face the winner of a tag match at fight for the fallen for the number one seed. But with Kenny having the Elite Moxley needs a crew, so he gets the guy he went to war with at Fyter Fsst, his New Japan Young Lion, and maybe others and builds a group, this group puts them at odds with the Best Friends, who are just trying to make their WCW money and live, but these perverts keep stepping up to get Strong Zero’d.

- Hikaru Shida vs Yuka Sakazaki
Shida was busy at Fyter and didn’t see the poo poo that happened to Yuka, and after picking up the victory at Double or Nothing is a bit cocky.

- A Boy, His Dinosaur, and a Sith Lord vs The Team Named after a Web Forum
So, this would require two feud slots for a six man feud of Havoc, Jungle Boy, and Luchasaurus vs SoCa Uncensored, who can claim that the only good trios wrestlers have come from Southern California, or something.

-Riho vs Nyla Rose
Riho picking up the sneaky win at Fyter Fest should set Nyla off as she tries to murder all Joshi to get a shot at the one she wants.

Kenny can work with Champion Jericho in a feud with the Young Bucks that also includes Jericho recruiting some lovely heel apprentices. (MJeff and Guevara)

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
put Glacier in a world title program

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also with our current roster we are under risk to lose important people
the bucks for example are under open contracts

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
SO we have the following belts

AEW World Champion (image 80) our best candidate to wear this belt is Kenny Omega
AEW Womens Champion (image 65) our best candidate to wear this belt is Awesome Kong
AEW World Tag Team Championship (Image 65) our best candidate to wear this belt are the Lucha Bros
AEW Womens World Tag Team Championship (Image 65) we dont have teams and sophie told us we should suspend this title for awhile

we have feud suggestions but i think we can wait a little longer to get the ball rolling.

Im going to advance one game day and see what happens

Impact fired thicc momma pump Jordynne Grace, Kiera Hogan. Sign them?
AAW fired Kylie Rae. We have her under a open contract. Sign her to a written one?
WWE fired staff members david otunga, tom phillips, percy watson, byron saxton (NJPW), niguel macguiness, jerry lawler, renee young (AAA),rod zapata, chad patton, mike chioda, mikaze, scott stanford, charly caruso, lex luger, christopher amann, dana warrior, john gaburick, bruce prichard, dewer foley (NJPW), dave kapoor, jason jordan, daivari, chris parks, mike rotundo, d von dudley (NJPW), john laurinatis, shane helms, jeremy borash (AAA), steve corino, jeff jarrett, tyson kidd (AAA), billy kidman, jaime noble (AAA), serena deeb, scott and terry taylor, shawn michaels, matt bloom. norman smiley. Who if anyone do we sign

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Everyone who can be signed to written contracts, should holy poo poo this game doesn’t let you have cool and good open contracts.

We need to start brainstorming womem’s Tag teams.

Also, Sign Jordynne Grace and Kiera Hogan. Try and sign Rosemary/Courtney Rush to pair with Allie. (Their team should exist with experience)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Sign Lex Luger. I don't know why yet but sign him

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

karmicknight posted:

Everyone who can be signed to written contracts, should holy poo poo this game doesn’t let you have cool and good open contracts.

We need to start brainstorming womem’s Tag teams.

Also, Sign Jordynne Grace and Kiera Hogan. Try and sign Rosemary/Courtney Rush to pair with Allie. (Their team should exist with experience)

1. all key personel has been offered a written contract
2. yes
3. done

Rarity posted:

Sign Lex Luger. I don't know why yet but sign him

With NJPW right now

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jul 2, 2019

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Sign Nigel as a commentator and Renee as an interviewer. Do any of the agents and trainers have good ratings? What's Jason Jordan's rating?

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
check if kairi, io or asuka have been released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i agree with the guy who said to download the arsenic ewr editor, if for nothing else than to make sure your wrestlers aren't on stupid tours and can't be used. i don't know where it is though. It's on the internet