Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Liquid Communism posted:

Remember too that they try to charge anyone else who hurts or kills a police dog as if it was a human cop.

Scumvermin.

Except when they shoot their own dogs. Which happens shockingly often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

Man-oh-man, Cowboy looks like a bag of leftovers from a V.F.W. barbecue. Of
course, I've got nothing against dead people. Why, some of my best friends are dead

Duzzy Funlop posted:

And this is a statement that has held up under scrutiny?

Held up under police scrutiny

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Shooting Blanks posted:

Except when they shoot their own dogs. Which happens shockingly often.

Oh of course. Much like it's not domestic violence when an upstanding officer of the law 'vents his frustrations' in such a manner that it leaves long term injuries on his wife and kids. Might ruin his career if they called it that!

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Held up under police scrutiny

Yep. He knew full well that they'd be coming to kill him, given both the Portland and Seattle PD are comfy-cosy with white supremacist orgs and he killed a patriot prayer boy in self defense.

Not to mention the rest of that clownshoes operation. No body cams, no car cams, no working comms, specifically cutting out the local sherriff's office whose jurisdiction they were in...

I'm surprised they forgot to have a freshly fired drop gun to plant.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

I joined the Navy and all I got was this hideous paunch.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm sorry, a cop opened fire from inside their squad car, shattering the windshield and his buddy claims "he thought the shattered glass was an indication of them being shot at"?

Let me rephrase that:

This cop hears and sees his buddy open fire

FROM WITHIN THE CAR

SITTING BESIDE HIM

THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD

WITH A loving LONG RIFLE

and he's claiming this made him think THEY were being shot at?

And this is a statement that has held up under scrutiny?

well why else would he open up with a rifle????

Liquid Communism posted:

Yep. He knew full well that they'd be coming to kill him, given both the Portland and Seattle PD are comfy-cosy with white supremacist orgs and he killed a patriot prayer boy in self defense.

Not to mention the rest of that clownshoes operation. No body cams, no car cams, no working comms, specifically cutting out the local sherriff's office whose jurisdiction they were in...

I'm surprised they forgot to have a freshly fired drop gun to plant.

well, I mean, they had a gun, everybody knows it, but uh this was 100% an assassination, these dudes 100% came in screaming hyped ready to kill no doubt about that in my mind, either

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Owning a gun, in a country with more firearms than people, is not probable cause.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

Owning a gun, in a country with more firearms than people, is not probable cause.

Well, if you're not a cop it is.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

Liquid Communism posted:

It is when they want it to be. Them's the breaks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 27, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1381065212506296320

Iím beginning to think that we may have just a teensy little systemic problem with law enforcement! Perhaps this could be resolved by making them pinky swear they wonít put any Black men in cuffs immediately upon arriving on scene in exchange for more cast off MRAPs from the military?