Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

McNally posted:

Outside that context not so much.

Or when the clan is engaging in a voter suppression bombing campaign, or the local sheriff is beating poll watchers and stealing ballot boxes to protect incumbents.

Both of which have happened within a human lifespan in the U.S.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Isn't the klan an example of an "armed working class" itself though? Not that klan leadership wasn't almost completely overlapping with the political leadership of that area, but plenty of the rank and file were/are just blue collar racists.

Lincolns VP pardoning traitors after Lincoln was assassinated has been one of the worst things to happen to this country. Followed by the rear end in a top hat after Grant.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I believe all cops are bastards

Oh you are just gonna love the troops then.

Like the one sergeant who took the doll baby one of our troops had to have on his person at all times for a bit (said servicemember was about to have a kid and someone higher found out when he said it'd be easy), sharpied it black, pulled the head off and wanted to leave it on the new, black, C.O.'s desk.

That sergeant is not with us anymore.

Other guy had the kid, its healthy and potato looking, because infant.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Stravag posted:

We have a 12-78. Assaulting an officer with a deadly weapon. Time to break out the mraps we've been taking from the army to give to the pigs.

Jokes on them, I know for a fact I've never returned an MRAP that works. Let alone starts...

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

MonkeyFit posted:

They hope laws won't be passed that would hold them accountable?

They hope for military toys, not military responsibility or accountability to civil leadership.

Maybe we should make them all carry ROE cards?

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

That is a hell of a police bias in that. "altered facts"

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

please knock Mom! posted:

Thank you for your service, decorumbot

Who the gently caress are you?

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Tiny posted:

What's the best way to deal with family members that are cops? Especially once they go full moron and stop fact-checking anything they might not like to be wrong about?

Sever or a tactical 2x4.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

US Berder Patrol posted:

That was done with lethal intent. That thing could 100% have killed that lady. That policeman wanted her dead. Nothing anybody anywhere could say about that shotgun and those shells can change my mind.

USMC riot course teaches a minimum distance for those that is a lot further away than that.

This is your, probably monthly reminder, that Marines doing a NEO in a now hostile country are held to a higher standard than police.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

That's not Ted Cruz.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

US Berder Patrol posted:

I did watch the video. A squad-sized element of riflemen close with him and kick the poo poo out of him. They are amped to the tits, literally screaming with adrenaline high. Again: I am frankly surprised he lived.

Anyone else wanna point out that they're using taliban/isis tactics, not proper principled patrolling. No positive ID, no ROE, no area control, cordon or handoffs. Just a bunch of homicidal shitbags in a van trying to scare the locals.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Proud Christian Mom posted:

I'm not a vet and I say gently caress em all

I am a GWOT vet and I say ACAB.

smdftb

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Tiny Timbs posted:

Never saw anyone here begging to be treated like a hero

I dont know about them but I'd like to be treated to a hero, never turn down a good sandwich.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Stravag posted:

Hey you never know what she is (or isnt) wearing under those robes. I'm hoping for something leather, strappy, and bdsm-y

Well, she is from France...

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

I love how they never understand that they're the type of person Frank would turn into a greasy smear on the pavement.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

shame on an IGA posted:

she's probably a dispatcher

Or they're always wearing realtree and have a duck call or deer urine on them at all times.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Branis posted:

I may be a fat,lazy cop, but at least i'm not a war criminal like the rest of these baby killers in GiP

I may have flattened a city or two with a howitzer, and some villages, a couple farmsteads, and destroyed that one garden I drove through with a humvee, and shot a guy off a beer factory wall that one time....

What was I talking about again? Oh right, proper TTP's for baby killing, first thing to remember is they're smaller targets you really gotta try to hit em, takes a lot of practice, unless you're DOW Corning but they dont give a poo poo...

only partly kidding, but hey, at least I'm not a cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Branis posted:

yeah, rat, that has never been a cop stereotype. I think what you mean is we get some 4 year marine who thinks the world owes him because he served and flies off the handle every time he has to repeat himself. The big problem is you absolute scum troops becoming cops and pretending like you are still in iraq or afghanistan where you can beat, rape, or murder people at will and then get treated like a hero for it.

Says the slave patrolling strike breaker. You do know that the rapists and murderers get sent to Ft. Leavenworth unlike in your profession where at best cops get a consent decree? bottom of page 6 of the first one for a list of poo poo they've done but are now supposedly prohibited from doing. https://www.justice.gov/d9/2023-05/show_temp%20%2819%29.pdf

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)