Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
blender is very good op, I haven't played with eevee yet but I really want to. you should make some workflow videos or something, maybe sped up just to get an idea of workflow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
those lazy videos own -- re-installed blender 2.8 this morning. sorry work productivity, I have desktop backgrounds to render!!

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

echinopsis posted:

I can’t get much value out of eevee for the kinds of things I use blender for but it is kinda cool. so far don’t seem to be able to use eevee in the window but hitting f12 uses cycles 🤷‍♂️

check out the experimental build's AI denoise node for cycles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-OxOHHu5I

:captainpop:

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

thanks for inspiring me to dick around with blender again OP! i'm having fun with shaders

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

fart simpson posted:

amberpos is objectively correct

wish the awful app let me only amber the pos instead of the whole site