Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
i didn't read a single word of anything here, but how are you gonna have a thread title like that and then have zero new renders in here? kinda hosed up, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
this is awesome as all hell.

i would love to learn a new skill, but i have brain surgery in a week(100% serious) and i’m hoping they slip up and obliterate any memories from 1998 thru 2004ish.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
i want rodtronics to get in the video card manufacturing business just for the box art.

even better if it’s only geforce gt 710’s priced like a 1160, because the box is so loving shiny, it must be better.

even better if you customize the pcb to fit 9GB of the cheapest gddr3, so it’s got a bigger number on the box than those rtx 2070’s. so at $200 of course it’s a loving steal, just look at that holographic liquid metal dragon on the box!