Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 10, 2010

I registered this account 3 years before SU started and 6 years before that character showed up and I could write at least 4 paragraphs about why I hate the show, the creator, the fans, and that specific character

Hell Gem

he still managed to get that rear end shot in, she couldnt possibly have fallen in any other way or had the cape stay on her body

lol

Bismuth fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Apr 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Samovar posted:

I'm the copy-pasted corpse-lady in all the left-hand panels.

I'm her inflated sideboob in panel 1.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Mordja posted:

Wait without the vines shouldn't she just be a lifeless corpse?

She's still barely alive, her butt is not entirely up in the air. If she falls over next page though, she's done for.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Cant stop laughing at that snout reaction panel lmao

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Hence, nothing remains except our regrets.

Lipstick Apathy

Her butt is not a butt in that last panel, wtf is going on

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Mark down "Dead woman with her rear end in the air" on your bingo cards, folks.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

How does his art keep getting worse. That looks worse than something done in paint.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

mater dolorosa

amigolupus posted:

Mark down "Dead woman with her rear end in the air" on your bingo cards, folks.

Objection! Undeath is similar to be distinct from death!

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Invisible Clergy posted:

How does his art keep getting worse. That looks worse than something done in paint.

I think he's slipping and putting less effort in again. He hasn't updated Patreon in over a month and hasn't posted any art on twitter aside from this comic in even longer.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Everything always happens in 3/4 view. There's no change of angles for action. It's all static poo poo.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

am i tired or am i angry

Nah he's been trying different angles in this comic occasionally compared to the old one. Mainly by heavily referencing (tracing) photos

I have no idea what's going on and why, however

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

I think Sunflower drew the blighted necromantic vines out of corpsewife's gut and turned them into flowers, making her tits huge in the process. Since the vines were animating this inert frankenstein of dead flesh, she should collapse into a lifeless mass, but I suspect she will have been instantly cured of her amnesia and be able to speak to the hearing characters and read and write so Snout can continue to avoid all obstacles in his life no matter how minor she can communicate with Snout.

I have no idea how Sunflower knew they were there. I guess sensing blight, drawing it out, and nullifying it are additional powers all the plant people have.

As to why, I'll stick with "to obviate conflicts as soon as possible" until a more ridiculous explanation suggests itself.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

I don't think this cured her from her necromantic nature, but it would be really funny if it did and mookie just had her randomly bump into a brand-new character just to get rid of the one thing that makes her interesting.

Bismuth
Jun 10, 2010

I registered this account 3 years before SU started and 6 years before that character showed up and I could write at least 4 paragraphs about why I hate the show, the creator, the fans, and that specific character

Hell Gem

Her turn to be interesting is over, its these guy's turn now

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Only time will tell.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

YF-23 posted:

I don't think this cured her from her necromantic nature, but it would be really funny if it did and mookie just had her randomly bump into a brand-new character just to get rid of the one thing that makes her interesting.

C'mon, this is Mookie we're talking about, you know what to expect:

"I know some people who might be able to help your friend."

She is completely cured 2 pages after meeting them

And I know this has been beaten to death but why the gently caress is she naked again

Rotten Red Rod fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Apr 16, 2021

Bismuth
Jun 10, 2010

Hell Gem

Oh, I was right

Rotten Red Rod posted:

And I know this has been beaten to death but why the gently caress is she naked again

because mookie is

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

am i tired or am i angry

What's the loving point

Mx. posted:

I have no idea what's going on and why, however

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Mookie was sad his waifu might have evil in her, so now she's purged and Snout can have his harem.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

That got me thinking - I'm not sure if this is what Mookie is going for, but conceptually, I'd be interested in a positive, healthy depiction of a polyamorus or nonmonogamous relationship in a webcomic (or, well, most any media). But every single detail of Snout's relationships with Ink Witch and Corpsemommybaby squick me out hardcore... So healthy this is not.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Mookie's attitudes towards sex are, to put it mildly, regressive. I seriously doubt that's where he's going.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

He would redeem himself if he had a Arudak/Snout romance. Arudak's the only character who Snout has seen naked that he doesn't have a hosed up, creepy dynamic with.

Emrikol
Sep 30, 2015

Well, that evil vine will never again cause anyone else to teleport to a location simply near their destination and need their friend to come and pick them up, that's for sure. A mighty victory for the forces of justice and magical transit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

But what...or who, is it?