Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«94 »
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol look at the attempt to draw the horn head on. It doesn't even exist.

Sephiroth had one wing so I wonder if he's gonna try and say that was alluding to him.

Also the guy's nose in the fifth panel looks like a dick in the way Mookie draws them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Woah, someone tell Mookie to slow down with the plot. I can barely keep up!

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

your new best friend

you know, compared to how he smells normally

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

TheHan posted:

Interesting thought...what if instead it was more stupid jokes? Just an endless parade of pointless garbage?

Still an improvement though!
So, “going to clear my head” was Mookie code for “go waste a few weeks on nothing”

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

TheHan posted:

I find it...interesting, that when the joke's supposed to be that the mongrel's flying wonky from the stench, that Mookie would also only give him one wing. It's super minor but also the one element he could add that muddies the joke a bit.

How else would you know he's a mongrelman if he didn't look ~wacky~ and ~crazy~ like that?

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

This feels like a bunch of people paid enough in a kickstarter to get their Original Character (do not steal) inserted into the comic and he's taking care of them all at once (by all at once, I mean a long, drawn out sequence of updates).

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

That's a very good point and probably exactly what happened.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

It stinks.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Given in the last panel of the previous comic we know that Snout was standing in front of the garbage beast, has he moved away before addressing all the smelly poo poo on him? Or is one-winged dipshit wandering around the garbage heap and being taken by surprise by a bad smell?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Hey, an actual joke! I knew something was missing from that page.

«94 »