Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«97 »
Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Fister Roboto posted:

Wow, clothing that doesn't make you have to keep holding your pants up with your hands exists. What incredible new technology.

Arudak stole his clothes to force him to get new ones specifically so he didn't have to keep watching snout's pants almost fall off

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

lol

It astounds me how much worse he’s gotten.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I hope my deaf uncle never find out about this comic.

"I wish I was blind too"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Buglord

lol it's like he started out trying to draw a different flight path but then got bored after three seconds

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Holy loving poo poo

Anytime someone tries to give Mookie the benefit of the doubt and compliments him for a page he did well, just think back to this. He couldn't be bothered to redraw a single line

The guy is the same too, isn't he, except for his left arm?

The Little Death
Mar 5, 2015

Mookie is approaching self parody again.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Holy loving poo poo

Anytime someone tries to give Mookie the benefit of the doubt and compliments him for a page he did well, just think back to this. He couldn't be bothered to redraw a single line

The guy is the same too, isn't he, except for his left arm?

Hopefully, no one will be so foolish as to keep doing that.

Yeah, Sephiroth's copypasted in. Mookie just scribbled over his arm nub in the later comic.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

....Is Arudak actually insulting/think poorly of Snout. Because those pants with that patch right in the center of the chest....

I am reminded of “here comes a special boy” shoes from Achewood.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

It's either that or mookie just can't draw. I know which one I'm leaning toward.

The Little Death
Mar 5, 2015

Digital has made him so much lazier goddamn. Also are the mongrel folk Futurama sewer mutants or a thriving society mookie, make up your mind. They apparently have a sprawling utopia with parks and diners and markets, but the clothes they have are all patchwork rags and they can't spel wurds gud hyuk hyuk. he comes back to that joke/idea so much it feels like the joke is they are a degenerate society.

The Little Death fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jun 2, 2020

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Mookie does not seem capable of the kind of self-examination more intelligent dog breeds do.

PMush Perfect
Sep 30, 2009

MY PAPER SOLDIERS
FORM A WALL
FIVE PACES THICK
AND TWICE AS TALL

Credit where credit is due, one-winged guy made exactly the expression I make reading this comic.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

At this point I'm just emitting a slow, unending groan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Reading this comic in real time is what I imagine it was like for goons to witness Grover construct his haus.

«97 »