Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I believe that Mookie can and will depict a close-up of full penetration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dr Cheeto posted:

Don't sleep nude in the same room as your dying houseguest imo

His shack is a one bedroom one featureless void home.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Synthbuttrange posted:

we already know he's that guy.

when he got married he did a whole storyline of his character getting married and how he'd show his bride's parents what losers they really were for doubting him.

lmao

I still remember the pictures of Mookie's wedding where his wife is dressed as some sort of forest pixie and he's a bog troll or some poo poo and she has this pained rictus grin in every single photo.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lmao

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nuns with Guns posted:

If you're paying him money just to snoop through his stuff for Thread Material, you're touching the poop.

You are weirdly mad about this

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nuns with Guns posted:

You picked a really mild post to accuse me of being mad about hours after, like the one right above that is way spicer.

But tell me why it's not weird to buy your way into someone's Patreon just to see if there's any funny material to leak to a mock thread?

Like sure, the classic CAD threads would've probably stooped to that but they were also resorting to cheering on WebDog's weird stalking efforts in a desperate bid for laffy material as CAD shifted into banality. That's what got them banned in BSS and a big part of why every other mock thread was banned in BSS while the Deegan thread was allowed to peacefully die after the comic reached its natural end.

E-

Read above

I think you need to step away from the internet for a little bit, friend

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nuns with Guns posted:

I did last night,

Clearly not for long enough

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Please don't.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
God has no power here

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

TheHan posted:

Oh my god are we really spending a week’s worth or more of pages watching him make a new shirt.

TBF that's only two pages and then a recap diary page.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Little Death posted:

I would respect Mookie's artistic epiphany more if he had showed Snout jerking off.

At the very least he should draw a raging morning wood hog

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

This is one of his finest works.

Damning with faint praise

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It's basically just The Beast from the original except with fat sacs instead of worms

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Please tell your sexual partners to seek a doctor

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Monster slobber hit the back of his foot and made him turn around to see what it was

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What the gently caress is Snout slipping on? Is it the page he was looking for? Or did he just throw away and then slip on the magic paper he used to nut in the monster's eye?

I'm usually pretty good at reading Mookie's garbage, but this poo poo is especially bad.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mors Rattus posted:

nah, people wanted to gently caress toriel

As hard as it may be to accept we all know there were and are people horned up for Luna and Dominic.

At the very least Mookie is.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It's a children's book.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The Ubrarē

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Oct 14, 2019

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rotten Red Rod posted:

There are locales in Dominic Deegan? I thought it was all in the White Void.

There a subtle but important differences. Like that magic explodes in the Wild Edge. Just like testicles in the Dwarven Lands

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hell, draw an older or chubbier witch. Anything other than young and thin.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Wasn't his real name Brian or something?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Goddamnit, I hate that I remember so much about this stupid dogshit comic

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mors Rattus posted:

He probably is, but more because Mookie likely doesn't realize deaf people can learn to talk, they just can't hear themselves talk, which produces a certain "accent."

Can you imagine Mookie trying to write a deaf person's accent?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Why is Mookie so terrified of having a direct threat to a protagonist take more than that? Does he just get bored of his action scenes really quick?

It's this. He's always thinking of "better" things for the protagonist to be doing, but he has no patience, so every situation is always resolved as quickly as possible so that he can get to the next idea that popped into his head as quickly as possible.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So ever since we say Snout's misshapen dick and ever since we've wondered when he was going to do full frontal female nudity. And now we know.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
No nips

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

How far along is Megatokyo?

Why are we talking about a comic that is worse written than goblins and just as lazily drawn as Dominic Deegan?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It helped that DD was updated daily Monday through Friday, which gave a more consistent stream of poo poo to mock.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Zerilan posted:

It will be a magic electric guitar because Mookie hasnt shoehorned in his desire to be "metal" in the comic yet.

He did that in DD already

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
There was a guy named The Maestro who used a magic conductor's baton to zap Deegan Dad's guitar.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

YF-23 posted:

I was thinking, wasn't Greg in many ways more of a self insert than Dominic? Since Dominic wasn't really that at the start at least.

Dominic is how Mookie wants to be, Greg is closer to who he is.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
We still don't know for sure that it wasn't Stonewater

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

This was hands down the dumbest poo poo. And then he did a full color splash pages of roundish blobs of "food", all of it maple mavple flavored.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Still a better love story than Dominic and Luna.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Regalingualius posted:

It’d be a fun gag if someone tries speaking to him in the dreamscape... And he has no idea what they’re saying, because he’s only ever known the written word.

No, see, in the Dreamworld speech bubbles are diegetic

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PMush Perfect posted:

Is there anti-nostalgia? Because you mentioning Mookie's old Newground account just gave me anti-nostalgia.

Remember the music video he did for "The Bard's Song".

Because this post made me remember it unbidden after, like, twenty years of having forgotten it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

GrossMurpel posted:

Hey remember that one time an orc turned up and seemed important for two issues?

No, because nothing seems important in this garbage heap comic.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I didn't see anything because my eyes glazed right over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Her legs are fuckin weird but I can't quite articulate how.