Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

This is now the second time she has said "I hope you can still trust me", immediately after deceiving him, AND pulls the "you're the only friend I've got" card. This has long fallen from the Funny To Read And Make Fun Of tree and down into the poo poo-pile of Now It's Just Pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

I remember when DD was running, the forums basically turned into a mock thread toward the end of its run. Not a lot of people had anything nice to say about it back then.

:cripes:

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

One of his latest tweets is jerking off a little bit about his "Writing Unique Heroes & Memorable Villains" panel. Mookie will never change.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

All the pages are just scrawled with scathing commentary about how dumb he is and how creepy Ink Witch is.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

I'll laugh at Mookie's cringey awfulness as much as the next guy but does this thread really need to be spending pages and pages dissecting every single shred of his personal life that's ever been posted anywhere on the internet? 99% of the recent posts have been about Star Power or Mookie as a human being instead of the actual comic he's doing right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Yeah I will admit the talk about his personal life has gone on a bit and I've been participating, I'll stop now. As for Star Power talk - yeah, sorry not sorry, that's not gonna stop, as his current comic is so slow and devoid of content right now, and I'm enjoying dissecting it here. Although I might take a bit longer with the next few chapters as I expended a lot of my creative energy on the last one and I want to recharge a bit.

I wouldn't care if the posts about Star Power weren't massive and with a ton of non-thumbnailed images.