Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hostile V posted:

I forgot 'mongrelmen' were a thing and thought he was an Orc at first. Also whoever compared it to The Quiet Man: I hope to god this is just like The Quiet Man and there are scenes that take place completely away from where the deaf POV character is that should theoretically have sound or be voiced and it makes no logical sense for them to be silent as well and it's transparent that all you did was cut out all sound entirely and have an inconsistent framing device and third person omniscient-but-not-really narrator.

y'know like on the first page of your comic.

that was me and also i hope Ball Made Of Smaller Balls comes back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

please stop trying to hunt down mookie's wedding photos you loving goons

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

paying the subject of a mock thread directly in any way is like, an undeniable definition of touching the poop. don't loving do it and especially don't get hyper-defensive about it when someone says "hey, this is loving weird, don't do it"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

crazy that the wicked bad gbs guy who gets repeatedly, justifiably domed by the mods and admins for being a worthless dipshit who does nothing but try to really weakly burn people is just trying to draw out a fight for no reason

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Invisible Clergy posted:

This reaction gif is really funny. What is it? God of war or Skyrim or something?

it's the BOY from God of War 4

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

to be fair, I think PMush just dramatically underestimated how glacially paced and meandering this story would be.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Her legs are fuckin weird but I can't quite articulate how.

its the lack of knees

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i don't like how long it took me to realize what was different about any of those images

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the art is like if David Baldeon was bad