Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

The Little Death posted:

Nothing but red flags in this relationship
It's perfectly normal for someone to lie to you about the ownership of a series of macguffins while also putting you in life threatening danger to acquire them.. And use non-consensual dream magic to project you into the astral realm which has been proven to be filled with evil spaghetti and balls within balls to also further their own ambitions. What could possibly be bad about this? Snout is still curious about who Dominic Deegan so everything is cool right? Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Fister Roboto posted:

Where the gently caress does he get the ink for his brush? He doesn't have an inkwell or anything.

There's a crude joke here but the real answer is probably Mookie thinks it's funny for Snout to have an inexplicable brush handy at all times.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I thought it was another Ink Witch that screwed over Arudak?

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I'd forgotten how bad Mookie is at conveying someone being thrown backwards. Snout shrank like half a foot at a minimum.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

TheHan posted:

Imagine reading a book where multiple pages are dedicated to reminding you about information you read about minutes ago.
I honestly thought that this was just an older page being reposted as a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Ague Proof posted:

I just assume all this stuff is from an anime Mookie just watched or directly traced from.

Pretty sure 3rd panel is the Painted World from Dark Souls 3.