Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
USA!USA!USA!USA! 26 11.56%
Death To America 36 16.00%
GONNA BLOW poo poo UP OP! 14 6.22%
lmao Trump is actually the President 32 14.22%
Wots all dis den? *confused british person* 14 6.22%
Looking forward to blowing everything I ate outta my rear end on the 5th! 17 7.56%
ALL BEEF ALL DAY 21 9.33%
No Friday Work Crew 22 9.78%
Goku illegally smuggling fireworks from Tijuana. 43 19.11%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Post about what you are doing tonight and tomorrow here. I'm gonna watch the Big Bay Boom after drinking and eating a bunch. Weed too.

Also, If you are grilling tomorrow it better be 100% BEEF burgers and 100% BEEF hot dogs.

And you should be grilling a good marinated carne asada and making tacos, which is the most American food at this point.

European and Canadian goons can suck on my gat dang american balls. Namaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got to go to work early tomorrow so I'm going to bed after eating corn on the cob.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I got to go to work early tomorrow so I'm going to bed after eating corn on the cob.

drat sorry dude. I made a poll too.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Only two things on that list deserved my vote.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They always used to make us say we were setting the fireworks off in Nevada at the 4th of July pop shops. Yes hi I am 14 I will definitely be driving to Nevada with a trunk full of fireworks tomorrow.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

They always used to make us say we were setting the fireworks off in Nevada at the 4th of July pop shops. Yes hi I am 14 I will definitely be driving to Nevada with a trunk full of fireworks tomorrow.
That's amazing, what state?

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

july 4th is PRIME time to go cruising for dong at your local reststop, park or adult theater

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Tane posted:

july 4th is PRIME time to go cruising for dong at your local reststop, park or adult theater

Really? Why? Wouldn't all those closeted middle class dads be busy grilling and watching fireworks with their children?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

That's amazing, what state?

Rhode Island

E: I bet Utah.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LabyaMynora posted:

Really? Why? Wouldn't all those closeted middle class dads be busy grilling and watching fireworks with their children?

Some dogs...well...they don't grill themselves.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I’m smoking a brisket flat, bacon jalapeño poppers stuffed with crabmeat and cream cheese, and cornbread made with bacon, cheddar cheese, and green onions.

America gently caress yeah

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

No Butt Stuff posted:

Rhode Island
I wish this was true. I wish every state just made you say "don't worry, I'm heading to Nevada."

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I wish this was true. I wish every state just made you say "don't worry, I'm heading to Nevada."

The Steven Paddock law

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Don't worry, I'm getting the buns.

homeless guy
Feb 23, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
the same thing I do every day

get drunk and browse the forums

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

homeless guy posted:

the same thing I do every day

get drunk and browse the forums

:hmmyes:

Mister Panos
Jan 26, 2011

Well it's about 4:30pm on Tuesday, July 4, 2019 here in New Zealand and let me tell you, you yankees are sure in for a treat!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I have some friends from college that like 8 of them rent this giant house a couple blocks away and ima go there and get real hosed up and eat BBQ and swim and laugh about days gone past

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm probably gonna pick up compost to feed my silver mound plants along with other garden plants and maybe eat some mediocre ribs but drink some really nice beer with it.

Last time I went in the middle of nowhere and took potshots with a crappy budget six shooter at cans and bottles and had a loving blast, I may also do that again to feed my inner cowboy.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EorayMel posted:

I'm probably gonna pick up compost to feed my silver mound plants along with other garden plants and maybe eat some mediocre ribs but drink some really nice beer with it.

Last time I went in the middle of nowhere and took potshots with a crappy budget six shooter at cans and bottles and had a loving blast, I may also do that again to feed my inner cowboy.

U can't grow silver u gotta mine it you artard :cawg:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Nooner posted:

U can't grow silver u gotta mine it you artard :cawg:

I can grow your silver right here, shorty:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://i.imgur.com/It5pprg.mp4

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

I'm currently riding a train from Munich to Prague because gently caress being home in humid DC this time of year. I will miss the food but what are you gonna do.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
I'm not American, but if I was I would go to Trump's glorious military parade and cheer for are troops and tanks

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
I spent two July 4ths in Inwood, Manhattan. It was a lot of fun going outside and watching the police unsuccessfully chase the locals setting off fireworks in the streets. The fireworks were always blowing up precisely in the place where the police wasn't. It was definitely better than watching the fireworks display over Hudson squeezed in a crowd of thousands of people.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i refuse to have another 10-finger july 5th

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Nathan's Famous Hot Dog eating contest is on today at noon EST.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Well tonight I'm going to go see a movie made by a German, starring a German, and set in French north Africa. But it's got Gary Cooper in it, so I guess that's OK.

It's probably going to rain here anyway, so no fireworks.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I'm reminding all of my Australian coworkers about how brave will Smith was when he saved The USA (The World) from impending alien destruction.

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

I ate a bunch of mac and cheese last night and have to poo poo real bad now but later when that's all done I'm gonna grill some steak

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

The_Continental posted:

I'm reminding all of my Australian coworkers about how brave will Smith was when he saved The USA (The World) from impending alien destruction.

All done from memory:
Good morning. Good morning.
In less than an hour, aircraft from around the world will begin the largest aerial assault in the history of mankind.
Mankind...
That word should have new meaning for all of us today. And it is fitting that today is the 4th of July. But we're not fighting against tyranny or oppression, we're fighting for our right to survive. To exist.
[Something something] we will not go quietly without a fight. We're going to live on. Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
[Crowd cheers, guy in flight suit gives salute]

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

No Butt Stuff posted:

Rhode Island

E: I bet Utah.

Nope, Utah is pretty laissez-faire about fireworks even though it's dry as poo poo and someone always starts a huge fire

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Reminder that "battle hymn of the republic" was the theme song for slaughtering slaveholders and is therefore the best song to play today

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

oxsnard posted:

Reminder that "battle hymn of the republic" was the theme song for slaughtering slaveholders and is therefore the best song to play today

Take that watered down hippy rewrite outta here, John Brown's Body ~4eva~.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

oxsnard posted:

Hell yeah

https://youtu.be/UnlRrxXv-v8

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
no work friday crew represent

im more pumped for tomorrow

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The_Continental posted:

Please don’t. Will Smith is a scientologist now, and is therefore bad.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the hot dog eating contest is about to start!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lol this loving rap on the hot dog eating stage