Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
wow jeez where did the time go its somehow 10pm and I didn't even notice.

its still daylight out and everything because of my latitude lol.

i went to the BIGGEST MALL IN NORTH AMERICA today and walked around for a full 90 minutes inside of it! Just walking through every hallway! I didn't even go into any stores because it would have taken too long!! I ate a lovely pizza at home (not dominos) and and reviewed my investments for a while. maybe even a full 45 minutes just looking at my investments and spreadsheets trying to figure out where my money is going. i wasted 4 hours playing a pretty unfun game of civ4. I can't really account for the rest of the time to be honest. I think I woke up pretty late, maybe 10 am.

how was your day today gbs? what did you do? how was work? what did you do today at work? was the anything noteworthy or interesting or unique or otherwise different

Methanar fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jul 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i played final fantasy viii for 6 hours

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Work was good, I had to talk to coworkers about meaningless poo poo for longer than I would have liked to because it was slow though. My wife was throwing up and diarrheaing this morning but feels better now; unfortunately I feel like I have to diarrhea now and maybe puke. We watched Handmaid's Tale (loving boring) after the kids went to bed and now I'm playing 7 Days to Die and trying not to poo poo my pants. I'll probably play Rocksmith after I poo poo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I talked to my therapist, op.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBy9VDEWKOE

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

neato burrito posted:

Work was good, I had to talk to coworkers about meaningless poo poo for longer than I would have liked to because it was slow though. My wife was throwing up and diarrheaing this morning but feels better now; unfortunately I feel like I have to diarrhea now and maybe puke. We watched Handmaid's Tale (loving boring) after the kids went to bed and now I'm playing 7 Days to Die and trying not to poo poo my pants. I'll probably play Rocksmith after I poo poo.

thats a pretty good day.

sorry about your contagious diarrhea.

i thought about maybe seeing a movie at the mall but I decided against it. nothing looked interesting.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

neato burrito posted:

My wife was throwing up and diarrheaing this morning but feels better now; unfortunately I feel like I have to diarrhea now and maybe puke.

Also this is going around I think because we both had this the last couple days too it is very fun and exciting and new. Maybe try that, op?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Necros posted:

i played final fantasy viii for 6 hours

why not just watch the agdq speed run

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
i don't really _get_ malls tbh having walked through THE BIGGEST MALL IN NORTH AMERICA. i dont need to buy anything and really never do except for like basic groceries. i haven't bought clothes in like 4 year, and that was to buy 2 nice shirts for work. my closet is full of poo poo i don't wear already why would i ever need more? its all just a huge liability when you're trying to move and stuff it all in boxes.

the rest is all restaurants. who cares about fast food and clothes.

especially who cares about those extremely brightly lit show rooms full of mirrors and poo poo selling makeup. who thought 6400k bulbs were a good idea.

like im ever going to embarrass myself by trying on clothes or really even go into one of those stores.

sears is dead but the sears knock off was pretty much the sears experience. lots of confusing mirrors to trick your brain into thinking the store is bigger than it is.

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting
i had a pleasant day op, i went to work and managed to study quite a bit, got home, ate pizza and procrastinated on youtube way more then i should have (i dont know why i do this) i saw an awesome tool assisted speed run of tetris for the nes and some other stuff

im currently laying on my bed with my old cat, trying to see if i can study some more but i have mastered the art of being a lazy gently caress (which is bad)

that huge mall sounds pretty cool i would have bought some pizza if i was you

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sounds like ur really settling into England like a willow tree in a pudding pond op. :hmmyes:

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I've been a NEET for 1 month now and today marks the day I went to bed at 6am. This is the most nocturnal ive been since the summer between 7th and 8th grade when I played Warcraft 3 custom games until the sun rose. I accomplished some noteworthy chores such as dumping the garbage, getting the mail, and watering the plants. Also playin a lot of red dead redemption.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Day was poo poo. Thanks for asking!

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

i can still taste him posted:

Day was poo poo. Thanks for asking!

why

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

It started with a new contract that's going surprisingly well, followed by an afternoon in the sun and some nice hash, before making a nice dinner for the missus and I.
And now I'm posting on this dead gay forum!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
drinking after doing this on my mountain bike OP!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I'm waiting for my work shift to end so I can go home and put my wiener in my wife's mouth

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My day was cool I worked which was cool cause I like my job and also it felt like Friday even though it is Wednesday and now I'm getting drunk and watching Beavis and Butthead

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

My day was cool I worked which was cool cause I like my job and also it felt like Friday even though it is Wednesday and now I'm getting drunk and watching Beavis and Butthead

On my bike ride I went to the park where they do Food Truck Friday thinking it was Friday and nobody was there. B(

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

im drinking a gin and tonic to chill a bit what are you guys drinking

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
So-so day at work. Went to the gym and my trainer loving destroyed me. I’m exhausted.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

PhantomPayne posted:

im drinking a gin and tonic to chill a bit what are you guys drinking

vanilla tea

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Pretty good we went to bar trivia and got 2nd place and the bar was full of good dogs

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I somehow managed to turn my alarm off (presumably when it started beeping this morning) in response to some weird dream I was having, woke up about 5 min after I was supposed to be at work and I've had a mild headache all day because I forget that $10 rose wines have that effect. Weed is helping.

immortal wa
Jul 24, 2007
vs. the killer meteors
Worked my job and let my employees take it easy and leave early. I will probably get bitched at tomorrow by my overlords for labor costs, despite sending everyone home. I don't really care. Most everyone else with my job is loving it up profoundly so coasting for a few days won't catch any attention. Having a vodka tonic on the porch and talking to my kid. It's a pretty good day. Thank you for For inviting some reflection. Find any interesting entrances or strange corridors at the mall?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp
Pretty good, OP! Work went well. I procrastinated on a difficult task by doing many mundane ones. I cooked french vinegar chicken.

https://youtu.be/VVh-F3Wnhqw

the cream sauce didn't thicken as much as I would have liked, but the balance of flavors was excellent. My dog is going to have diarrhea because he managed to steal and eat a chicken spine and the whole paper bag of giblets. I'm about to take a hot bath, do a stretching routine, then light some incense and meditate.

You're gonna be fine.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp

PhantomPayne posted:

i had a pleasant day op, i went to work and managed to study quite a bit, got home, ate pizza and procrastinated on youtube way more then i should have (i dont know why i do this) i saw an awesome tool assisted speed run of tetris for the nes and some other stuff

im currently laying on my bed with my old cat, trying to see if i can study some more but i have mastered the art of being a lazy gently caress (which is bad)

that huge mall sounds pretty cool i would have bought some pizza if i was you

Please link the TAS of tetris. Really, if a youtube video rates a mention in this thread it rates a link

Skoora
Sep 29, 2009
I'm enjoying a beverage while listening to podcasts, watching baseball highlights and not writing invoices that should have sent days ago. I love multitasking!

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
It was alright but now I'm again already to do an early am run, I'm p. loving stupid.

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

Vim Fuego posted:

Please link the TAS of tetris. Really, if a youtube video rates a mention in this thread it rates a link

here you go buddy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYX8iDqCDAY
i have no clue how someone could program this ( me not programmer ) but it's very amusing seeing a game be broken by a plastic robot with inputs that literally make the stand its on vibrate

time to start another day of work guys!

Slothful Bong
Dec 2, 2018

Filling the Void with Chaos
Day wasn't too bad. Went to some parks, ate some food, watched first ep of Stranger Things, did some work.

Enjoying the (mostly) temperate climate of europe, its much better than the heat and humidity of my part of the US. It was funny to watch all the dutch people freak about 84 degree weather last week, that's just average for me, and the constant 65-72 here is fuckin great.

Drank too much the past couple of weeks though, so prob gonna take it easy and not celebrate my American heritage tonight. I'll have sunday for that when America destroys the Netherlands in soccer, lol.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

My wife's grandma died and she had a big falling out with her brother. I was trying to comfort her while simultaneously painting a picture of FactsAreUseless wearing full riot gear infront of a flag made of American cheese.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I spent most of the evening playing marathon durandal ( https://alephone.lhowon.org )

It's pretty neat that they just give away the full games like that

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Chinatown posted:

drinking after doing this on my mountain bike OP!

Suck MY GODDAMN BALLS

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
it's actually only 4 PM OP

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

I can't stop playing video games and it was nice put side. I want that day back op how do I do it?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Methanar posted:

why not just watch the agdq speed run

I am spending a lot of time resting after having surgery so it seemed like a good time to play an RPG I haven't played since I was 13. I like playing them more than watching other people play them.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Dogs hate the explosions

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm having a bath and I'm gonna go listen to haunting stories and fall asleep because I gotta work at 7:30 tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I haven't had my day end at 10 pm for like 15 years. I am usually asleep by 10 o'clock