Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Otherwise known as put under covert surveillance by a group, which can include verbal harassment by strangers

Do you know why you have been gangstalked?
When did you figure out you have been gangstalked?
Has the activity lessened or heightened over time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LPS7E-0tuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH8-lQ9CeyI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
One time I saw a dog. Then, a few days later, I saw the same dog!!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I've been seeing the same guy, day after day,, walk into the house across from me! Sometimes he comes out with a dog. Somebody help!

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
are camgirls victims of gangstalkers, or beneficiaries? :thunk:

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
None of you have been put under police or computer toucher surveillance, I see.

OMFG FURRY posted:

are camgirls victims of gangstalkers, or beneficiaries? :thunk:

They are largely left alone when they disconnect. Also, there isn't some information most camgirls have that others want permanently deleted.

Amicus curiae fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jul 4, 2019

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
I used to google people's instant-messenger names back when that was a thing.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Is that insane gangstalking Wiki still around?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

It's me, one of your gang stalkers, OP. Sorry, we didn't mean anything by it, we just think you're really cool and are too scared to say "Hi."

Do you think maybe we could hang out and get some ice cream?

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

I used to google people's instant-messenger names back when that was a thing.

But did you pull up to their homes and shout their handles to them through an open window?

-happened to me by a goony guy, except not with handles but Google searches

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

They're after my animes

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Odd posted:

One time I saw a dog. Then, a few days later, I saw the same dog!!!

I keep seeing the same guy walk the same dog in front of my house several times per day :tinfoil:

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

poverty goat posted:

I keep seeing the same guy walk the same dog in front of my house several times per day :tinfoil:

Messed up. Can't believe Obama let this happen

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

Amicus curiae posted:

None of you have been put under police or computer toucher surveillance, I see.

They are largely left alone when they disconnect. Also, there isn't some information most camgirls have that others want permanently deleted.

I have definitely been under surveillance, i've had to get government security clearance several times. Maybe that's what that dog is doing!! He's checking to make sure i'm not selling nuclear secrets! Which I have forgotten because it's been a long time!!!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Sometimes when I'm driving, there is another car behind me. When I slow down really really slow they drive around me honking! and what do you know, there's ANOTHER car in its stead. But here's the kicker: I drive even slower, and the guy swerves around me screaming out of his window "You piece of poo poo cocksucking mother-fucker!"

I've never met this man in my life yet he's yelling at me? Sometimes while its happening I'll see a passing airplane, or the song on the radio will change. It's crazy how well orchestrated "they" are.

I know its got something to do with my essence. I harvest my own essence you see. My last apartment, I got kicked out because my neighbors knew about all the essence I had stored and they grew jealous. The landlord told me that it was "the last straw", and told me it was a health hazard and the smell was unbearable but I know he's working for "them" as well. I gladly packed my essence into the back of my car and left.

I'm sure they locate me using brainwaves. Which is why I'm a step ahead. I've wound copper wire tightly around my face so whenever I change locations so they can't track the movement and steal my precious jars. I've rigged a series of microwaves into the backseat of my car as well. I've got to stay one step ahead of them. I've begun a misinformation campaign as well: I'll often wait until the stroke of midnight, when they are are in the middle of shift change, and then go out on the street and scream bible verse at the top of my lungs. The next one of them to assume their post has to sift through hours of babble before they can get down to what I'm really up to.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

At night when you look up into the sky does anyone get the feeling that the stars are following you

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Why does Wario keep appearing at my tennis matches?

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

Putty posted:

Why does Wario keep appearing at my tennis matches?

Wario is your friend, there to help and cheer you on.

Numerical Anxiety
Sep 2, 2011

Hello.
Me, I am continually being followed by men with bandannas (always the same color) who threaten me and shout things like "where's the money?", and "you owe us, shithead!"

Please help me, I have no idea why they are following me or how to make them stop.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Take your pills, op

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Edward Snowden proved government surveillance is real (the NSA), keep licking boots though goons. Conspiracy theorists already had this victory!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I once stalked a hooligan gang for about a month. They didn't seem to mind it.

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
Posting in a Prest--wait what the gently caress

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Who What Now posted:

Take your pills, op

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I just checked the reg date, and I gotta commend Dare for waiting this long to spring her trap

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
its weird how all the people who get gang stalked have one thing in common, they are insane.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I like it that the CIA is keeping tabs on me through a chip in my hat

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Who What Now posted:

I just checked the reg date, and I gotta commend Dare for waiting this long to spring her trap

Why do you think dare is a woman, he's a dude from Toronto named Alex

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yfjBO6PXJY

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

WHAT. THE. gently caress!!!

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bip Roberts posted:

I like it that the CIA is keeping tabs on me through a chip in my hat

What would the fail CIA want with you?

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
*Walks through thread wearing shades and a pulled down base-ball cap*

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
*Walks back through the thread, the other way, avoiding eye contact*

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I used to work with the NSA. One of their many jobs is to destroy digital classified information from the military. Like you can't put a CD through a paper shredder, so you send it to them and then they probably put it in the microwave or something. Seemed like nice guys. Definitely nerdy.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I stalk a couple of biker gangs. They hate cops so they never report me. They do try to beat me up but they haven't caught me yet because harley davidson doesn't make very good motorcycles.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The trick is to establish dominance by gangstalking the biggest person there is

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jul 4, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I posit that this phenomena is real and as proof I submit the entire body of Chris-chan content

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
What if I'm being gangstalked and have never noticed? I feel sorry for all those people who sneak into my house and move stuff, or follow me around on the street and I just don't realise. Sorry, guys!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

It must be fun being paranoid all the time, because then you can pretend that you're important.

"Look at me! All of these people are plotting and organizing against me! I must be a pretty big deal!"

Meanwhile, the rest of us have to trudge bleary-eyed through our boring lives, too dull for examination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Sunswipe posted:

What if I'm being gangstalked and have never noticed? I feel sorry for all those people who sneak into my house and move stuff, or follow me around on the street and I just don't realise. Sorry, guys!

I'd be flattered, really.