Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

*jehovah’s witnesses round the block*

“Marsha, get my gun; those men are back!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah I got stalked by white supremacists for about 15 years. Now they have to spend a half billion dollars a day to politely say hi and about 62 billion a day to call me the n word. Because they are so deeply embedded in the cia and government institutions and essentially represent a coup on American democracy you see. People used to openly threaten to bury me in the woods and like walk up on me while I’m trying to take a piss or change clothes and push me around with H class diamonds. Now they’re literally eating their own poo poo and hemorrhaging all their reserve funds.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

That Vice video takes 13 minutes to reach the first mention of reptilians and aliens.
Nice build-up.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Pick and her "only fat people like anal" thread was full on gang stalking :colbert:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Gang stalking that booty hole

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Somebody post that lady that likes to scream at and confuse the poo poo out of postal workers she thinks are stalking her

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
The makeup artist guy seems so close to being sane. Like if you slapped him upside the head just right he might snap out of it. The other dude is a total whacko, though.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The sad weird saga of bonnieleec on YouTube, proof old Paranoid Schizophenics can also own homes and I guess document on PowerPoint how everyone’s government gangstalking her in her very free time. The channel is virtually unwatched but goes back years and years and aaaaaa

https://youtu.be/IwzZVtsIAUc

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Take your pills, op

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
RIP Caro.

cormorant
Nov 3, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If people followed me around, they'd be smelling my farts all the time. I don't have anything that's worth living through that.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

If my friends tried this the order would be hosed up and Pid wouldn't have been able to find a babysitter

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Come back to your thread, OP, or we'll be forced to gangstalk you.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

People are so lovely.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

If it wasn’t for being gang stalked I wouldn’t have any human interaction whatsoever.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
I'm glad the bitmoji fad on Facebook was short lived because it unsettled the gently caress outta me due to its resemblance of this comic

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
How do I become a gangstalker? This looks like fun.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

I have not been gangstalked but want to post here in this thread so I don't feel insecure that being too boring to be gangstalked isn't closing doors for me. Is that ok op?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hi what's u-

*rereads thread title*

My bad I thought this was the thread for goons who have been gangbanged.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Hi what's u-

*rereads thread title*

My bad I thought this was the thread for goons who have been gangbanged.

I remember yooooou

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bronze Fonz posted:

That Vice video takes 13 minutes to reach the first mention of reptilians and aliens.
Nice build-up.

I think of these terms more as psychological profiles. Some people (e.g., malignant narcissists) truly do not have a conscience and do sick things to others as a derived pleasure and compulsive pursuit. These are the 'reptilians' among us.

As for aliens, a lot of people believe they're somewhere in existence and we've possibly been visited by them. It's not just for paranoid
schizophrenics, as it were.

There's also a lot of biblical stuff on aliens. It's not a modern concept.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cormorant posted:

If people followed me around, they'd be smelling my farts all the time. I don't have anything that's worth living through that.

Fart fetish gangstalkers exist

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
Do you have the complete comics of that "Targ" webcomic author? She's gone from the internet, it seems. Probably stalked to death, by gangs

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
Yes. They're after my Morgellons cure. I can't get into the details but it involves Draino and a cheese grater.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

I heard someone scream outside my window but it might have been an owl.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Or possibly a bigfoot.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Amicus curiae posted:

I think of these terms more as psychological profiles. Some people (e.g., malignant narcissists) truly do not have a conscience and do sick things to others as a derived pleasure and compulsive pursuit. These are the 'reptilians' among us.

As for aliens, a lot of people believe they're somewhere in existence and we've possibly been visited by them. It's not just for paranoid
schizophrenics, as it were.

There's also a lot of biblical stuff on aliens. It's not a modern concept.

Do YOU think you're being gangstalked, OP? Or are you just asking SA about the subject, generally?

naem
May 29, 2011

I hope they don’t find out about my nine inhc long penis

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

naem posted:

prepare to get gang stalked

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
My neighbors are all blowing stuff up in the street today. I'm getting the feeling they all planned this.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
*Bursts through the door breathless and sweaty*

More like goonstalked!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

naem posted:

No one has bothered to follow up on this yet, you should be fine.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The_Continental posted:

Do YOU think you're being gangstalked, OP? Or are you just asking SA about the subject, generally?

I have been gangstalked. I left town and am not sure I'm still being gangstalked, but most likely.

There are many organizations for victims of gangstalking these days. The term has many negative connotations but it's a very real phenomena.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Why are they stalking you OP? What secrets do they hope you'll reveal? It's ok, you can tell us.

naem
May 29, 2011

fnord

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i havent been gang-anything so far in my life OP!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Amicus curiae posted:

I have been gangstalked. I left town and am not sure I'm still being gangstalked, but most likely.

There are many organizations for victims of gangstalking these days. The term has many negative connotations but it's a very real phenomena.

Seriously, take your meds.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no takers thus far op :shrug:

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I was gangstalked. I saw people parking outside my house and surveilling me nearly every day. I would come home after work to find my belongings misplaced. I began to get very sick and concluded that my medication was being tampered with. In the end it turned out I was actually having a psychotic breakdown. Within 24 hours of starting anti-psychotics I no longer felt I was being stalked, I stopped losing things, and I knew my medication was completely normal.

Believing that only other people can be mentally ill and you never could is just a supremely stupid form of arrogance. Just because you're not rambling schizotypal nonsense and hallucinating doesn't mean you're not psychotic. At the height of my illness I could perform my work duties and calmly explain I was being followed everywhere in grammatically correct English but I was still completely delusional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Guys i just got this in my mail im shaking rn