Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

If I tell you the store's name doesn't have that apostrophe in it, are you going to claim that someone must've removed it after, or will you consider that it might be a small and pretty harmless mistake on your part?
I made the mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
I think gangstalking or whatever is real if you've got info on Scientologists but most of the people who talk about it on the internet are people who just flip out and yell at strangers then post the video to YouTube as proof of stalking.

edit: page 3 was a pretty good read. Glad you're dern better strange feelings. :unsmith:

Bloodplay it again fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jul 6, 2019

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Why are they intimidating you into silence OP. What is it you have to say?

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
Whichever one of you guys has been driving by my house repeatedly and constantly with the white Camry with the missing front left hubcap, be advised that I will not be intimidated by you or any of your fellow government flunkies into revealing the location of John B. McLemore's buried gold, and that's THAT

beeaar
Dec 16, 2005
Possible but more than likely its paranoia (I would guess 90% of cases)

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

To be fair if some crazy super shifty dude came into my store and asked for something I'd probably tell them we didn't have it either if I felt it'd make him go away. Maybe they just wanted you to go away, guy.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Amicus curiae posted:

I also experienced a dead cat on a front stoop. My aunt's cat would shortly later go missing.

IDK who the person in the strip is but gangstalking or covert surveillance and silencing/intimidation tactics are real.

Please take your meds

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

my dog died im sad posted:

Why are they intimidating you into silence OP. What is it you have to say?

Well I've repeatedly experienced police failures and legal system misconduct, but I also posted a lot of negative commentary on the President of the United States so I was thinking it could be the Russian mob, as well. They don't leave calling cards.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Amicus curiae posted:

Well I've repeatedly experienced police failures and legal system misconduct, but I also posted a lot of negative commentary on the President of the United States so I was thinking it could be the Russian mob, as well. They don't leave calling cards.

Wow imagine someone posting negative things about Donald Trump on the internet. You brave lonesome soul.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

OxMan posted:

To be fair if some crazy super shifty dude came into my store and asked for something I'd probably tell them we didn't have it either if I felt it'd make him go away. Maybe they just wanted you to go away, guy.
I'm a small woman. I ended up buying a home security cam on Amazon. Small businesses are asking to go under the way they treat their shifty clientele.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i'd suggest reading whenever you have these thoughts that someone is watching you. bore them to death, just sit down and read a book when you think 'they' are trying to...i don't know what, but just read a god dang book.

heres a list of light reading:

The Age of Surveillance Capitalism by Shoshana Zuboff
Surface Detail by Iain M Banks
The Freeze Frame Revolution by Peter Watts
Ubik by Phillip K Dick
Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates by Tom Robbins
Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami

hope this helps!

spirited
Nov 2, 2001

Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along life's journey I found the unchanging Imperishable in you.
I went to a job interview where everyone knew way too much about my previous employment and ex girlfriend. I have no idea how they knew what they did without Skype intel or similarly absurd means of information. It was actually an interview at a University, and I've been creeped out everyday since.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Have you ever considered the possibility that you are living in a Southern Ontario Gothic novel, OP?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Amicus curiae posted:

Whatever you've said about Donald Trump, I've said worse.

Please get help.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
how hosed do you have to be to think egging on an already-paranoid person is a good idea

close this thread

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

spirited posted:

I went to a job interview where everyone knew way too much about my previous employment and ex girlfriend. I have no idea how they knew what they did without Skype intel or similarly absurd means of information. It was actually an interview at a University, and I've been creeped out everyday since.

So they brought up a past personal relationship during the job interview? Was her profession relevant to the interview? Like was she also involved in academia?

I'm not sure what "skype intel" is but they probably just researched you on social media which is an incredibly common way to screen employees these days.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Me and some friends are looking to disrupt the gang stalking industry with our new app Stalkr, its a Mechanical Turk like platform where you can elect to take on small tasks to interfere with the lives of people around you

As a customer you simply pick out your target, and choose from a suite of different gang stalking options

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

can i be gang banged instead

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

OxMan posted:

Or the manager just... didn't know? Or didn't give a poo poo? "A guy who works at a lovely electronics store doesn't know what they have in stock, probably says that don't have whatever it is so the customer will go away and stop bothering him" is not exactly a smoking gun

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Amicus curiae posted:

Russians kill famous journalists around the world in public places with things like polonium pellets and outright assassination and don't care that people know they do it.

For someone such as yourself, whom most would probably not recognize, and they could very easily simply abscond with whenever they wanted - What do you think they would gain by taking large amounts of their time, effort, and resources to 'sometimes annoy you and make you worry'?
Like what is the specific, logical gain do THEY have by doing this?

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

I'M OK WITH BEING GANGSTALKED IF THE GANGSTALKERS ARE A BUNCH OF PRETTY GIRLS!

*THRUSTS PELVIS*

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Set up the cameras and show us proof that someone is breaking into your house and messing up your blinds, OP.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

This video's comments are great because there's a bunch of loonies claiming that radio wave signals break down the cellular composition of your body

And when someone pointed out what utter nonsense that is with a massive list of explanation and citations, this was their response

Classic.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Amicus curiae posted:

Ok, but what could you reveal that would warrant this level of harrassment?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
What do you know??

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

CJacobs posted:

This video's comments are great because there's a bunch of loonies claiming that radio wave signals break down the cellular composition of your body

And when someone pointed out what utter nonsense that is with a massive list of explanation and citations, this was their response

Classic.

There's a guy on Snapchat who posts public stories of him taking photos of random power lines and electric doohickies in Philadelphia while ranting about 5G in weirdly formatted text and clipped on images he edited out of articles online.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
The comments also feature loonies who claim Vice is "in on it" without actually explaining how or why or even what they are actually in on

It's all a part of a plan for social control!!! By who? Uhh

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

CJacobs posted:

The comments also feature loonies who claim Vice is "in on it" without actually explaining how or why or even what they are actually in on

Without trying to go down TOO many political or mental rabbit holes...

Gavin McInnes, co-founder of Vice, went on to found the 'Proud Boys' right wing extremist group. So, they might be going for that.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Amicus curiae posted:

If calling the president a pissbitch retard was enough to get the Russians down on you everyone in CSPAM would be dead. And much to our consternation we are all very much alive.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Every day I wake up and my anus hurts is it possible I’m being gangstalked thanks in advance

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

Every day I wake up and my anus hurts is it possible I’m being gangstalked thanks in advance

is it in a slightly different place than you last remembered it

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

CJacobs posted:

We live in an age when all the conspiracies are paraded in front of us on the nightly news, but people are either rooting for it, or they don't care.

AND YET... all the conspiracy theory people waste their time on horse poo poo. It's like, c'mon, man! You're age as arrived! Go connect the financial dots between prominent people in government and large corporations and foreign dictators. It's all right there for you, ripe for the picking!

2 decades ago, if you talked about Nazis infiltrating law enforcement, you were CRAZY. But in 2019, it's LITERALLY TRUE!

NOPE! They just waste their time wallowing in the muck of bullshit. Aliens. UFOs. Lizard people. Sasquatch. Radio waves. The conspiracy theorists are by and large the faction that are most rooting for the conspirators!

Useless. Idiots. All of them.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, conspiracy theories are the result of trying to rationalize coincidences. But coincidences happen. Even extremely unlikely coincidences. People's lives are full of unlikely coincidences, starting right with every single one of them being that lucky one-in-a-million sperm that got to that egg. There's so much poo poo is happening, constantly, that anyone who looks for connections of any kind is eventually going to find them. You'd need 'something' actively trying to keep unlikely things from happening to avoid the occasional ridiculously unlikely result.

Here, this bald weirdo explains it better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHCHEykUxP4

And things in your house change/look odd/get misplaced because everyone - people, in general - have pretty crap memories. That's why things get lost or misplaced. The average person is completely incapable of reliably remembering the kind of little details that gangstalking comic is talking about, because human memory is notoriously sketchy.

If something isn't where you thought it should be, the likely answer is that you left it in the wrong place. Even if you remember leaving it in the right one, you might just be remembering how you left it in the right place the time before. Everyone experiences that, absolutely everyone. But instead of accepting that, yeah, people just don't remember things right, you're trying to come up with impossible explanations.

It's an inward problem, not an outward one. Your paranoia about it all is a brain chemistry thing. You should seek mental help to improve your quality of life.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Amicus curiae posted:

Otherwise known as put under covert surveillance by a group, which can include verbal harassment by strangers

Do you know why you have been gangstalked?
When did you figure out you have been gangstalked?
Has the activity lessened or heightened over time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LPS7E-0tuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH8-lQ9CeyI

Are you the same OP that made the last gang stalking crazy thread? I feel like every month there's a gang stalking thread here.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The internet makes you stupid schizophrenic.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Zeno-25 posted:

The internet makes you stupid schizophrenic.

This might prove to be true someday, and then we'll all look pretty stupid. It will be on the level of "Roman aristocracy drank out of lead cups!"

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

OMFG FURRY posted:

i'd suggest reading whenever you have these thoughts that someone is watching you. bore them to death, just sit down and read a book when you think 'they' are trying to...i don't know what, but just read a god dang book.

heres a list of light reading:

The Age of Surveillance Capitalism by Shoshana Zuboff
Surface Detail by Iain M Banks
The Freeze Frame Revolution by Peter Watts
Ubik by Phillip K Dick
Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates by Tom Robbins
Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami

hope this helps!

Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein too

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Oh yeah my farthole was sore for days... oh... you said gangstalking?

what even is that?

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
I wish somebody cared enough to gangstalk me :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
gang stalking is that old jeff foxworthy bit about how when the remote control is misplaced men say "someone stole the remote!" except, they're srs