Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

It's the same old "men are horny and/or idiotic, women exist to put up with their poo poo" kind of show that has been endlessly recycled since at least The Honeymooners ended. It was surprisingly popular among the 65+ demographic because the "nerd" stuff was paper-thin and was really just a never-ending stream of comfortable and familiar clichés.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Barzongo

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Rutibex posted:

just turn off your monitor and say "Bazinga"

What if Sheldon smoked weed XD

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

the chicks JD slept with over the course of that show are gorgeous

Oh word? I guess it is a good show then

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

because that is the joke. weird nerd who would be playing realistically be playing SS13 or some old or good rpg, plays loving fortnite or some mainstream game that kids play cut to laugh track. like id find it funny if they played weird old poo poo and talked in depth about games/movies that arn't just surface popculture poo poo.

"This date is going about as well as Star Citizen's crowdfunding!"

Laugh track: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

63-year old in a recliner: what the gently caress