Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Fleshwit posted:

Not just that, but a murderous one too. If you count vampirising women as murder. Undead are still a very persecuted minority, so it's not exactly the best thing to be turned into.

What's Bones then if not an undead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

:capitalism:: The Game

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

quote:

You're right... and I don't know how he got all his money. But this business of owning multiple stores... It's unheard of! Nobody's ever done that!
It's like he's trying to just ruin all the world's other stores. People should have a choice when it comes to spending their money. If the same store is in every town, there is no choice. That's not right.

no war but class war :bernin:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Fleshwit posted:

ARC V Finale: The Upset.

In which... uh... In which I cannot hint at much without outright spoiling it!

Now that we saw The Reveal, could you post a plot recap of some sort? I have no idea who's working for/backstabbing who anymore

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Fleshwit posted:

The game actually comes with a text file that summarised Arcs I-VI so my works pretty much done for me! I'd been planning to post the full thing at the end of Arc VI, but I suppose now's as good a time as any.

:words:

Thx for this. How many Acts are there then, VI? When Auburn started talking about "the escape" and "fighting to end this" is when I got really confused, has that been touched on before other than "more money for EK, gently caress you"?