Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Happy July 4 everyone. The burger was okay but the fries SUCKED!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sorry man

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

~*~real eyes realize real fries~*~

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It was honestly disappointing. The burger was nice, it had some sort of tangy garlic-lemon sauce and bacon. But the fries had obviously sat under a heat lamp for hours.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
What kind of cheese did you get on the burg?

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I hope the hostess gave you a look like, "I'm getting paid to be here, I don't want to know what YOUR excuse is"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BaconCopter posted:

What kind of cheese did you get on the burg?
I don't do cheese because I am a huge hypocrite and cheese tastes real bad to me. I think it's genetic.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FactsAreUseless posted:

condolences

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Should've eaten at Red Robin. You could've gotten unlimited fries that suck.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pinecone Sample posted:

I hope the hostess gave you a look like, "I'm getting paid to be here, I don't want to know what YOUR excuse is"
No hostess. My waiter was a small and very gay young man.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

MelvinBison posted:

Should've eaten at Red Robin. You could've gotten unlimited fries that suck.
There's one in this mall but I skipped it because last time I went to an RR they were terrible. I hadn't been to a Chili's in years. Better than Applebees and honestly better than Red Robin. My favorite mall hamburger chain is Ruby Tuesday but there isn't one here.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I want my baby back baby back baby back rib
lmao classic op, thanks for this

wafflestomper96
Jul 5, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
Did you eat alone, op?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Do you like working from home op

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I will fry up a burger at home then layer it with ketchup, mayo, pickle, and a slice of domestic swiss that i let melt over the hot patty when it is almost ready

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Fries at Wingstop are pretty good. Should have gotten wings

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Did you buy anything at the mall?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im going to bbq some hot dogs and drink budweiser and blow up a firecracker in solidarity with merica

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Putty posted:

I will fry up a burger at home then layer it with ketchup, mayo, pickle, and a slice of domestic swiss that i let melt over the hot patty when it is almost ready

i wouldnt

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

why would anyone ever eat at chili's? did you have a gun pointed at your head or something?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

wafflestomper96 posted:

Did you eat alone, op?
Yes, my girlfriend is sick today so she stayed home.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

QuarkJets posted:

why would anyone ever eat at chili's? did you have a gun pointed at your head or something?
I thought it would be fun to eat at a chain in the mall on the fourth of July. It was okay. I was hoping they'd have put up patriotic decor or something, but the mall was basically just acting like it wasn't happening. Which is probably the best choice in 2019.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Amicus curiae posted:

Did you buy anything at the mall?
I looked around the board game store for a bit but didn't end up getting anything.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

FactsAreUseless posted:

How did his sexual orientation come up in conversation?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

How did his sexual orientation come up in conversation?
It didn't, I am wildly speculating about strangers I meet, as every human person does.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

FactsAreUseless posted:

It didn't, I am wildly speculating about strangers I meet, as every human person does.

I didn't know if he hit on you or something since you were there alone.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

I didn't know if he hit on you or something since you were there alone.
He was cute so it would have been cool but I don't like flirting with restaurant servers because it's a weird power dynamic.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Nice work getting BEEFY OP! You loving won OP!!!

Check out this idea OP:

BEEF Fries

Lil Devil
Feb 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One think I like to do when I get take-out is add extra "fixins" to whatever I get. So if it's a burger, I bring it home and add a couple more slices of cheese and more mayo. Or if it's a pizza, I add more motz and more slices of pepperoni. If it's taco bell, I add guac, sour cream, and chipolte sauce. Adding extra fixins is a really great way to supercharge a take-out meal.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lil Devil posted:

One think I like to do when I get take-out is add extra "fixins" to whatever I get. So if it's a burger, I bring it home and add a couple more slices of cheese and more mayo. Or if it's a pizza, I add more motz and more slices of pepperoni. If it's taco bell, I add guac, sour cream, and chipolte sauce. Adding extra fixins is a really great way to supercharge a take-out meal.

New York style pizza, thrown in a preheated cast iron pan, gets fried and crispy on the bottom because there's so much delicious oil.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

FactsAreUseless posted:

don't sign your posts

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
The best doggie bag lifehack is to make fried eggs with your leftover French fries the next morning. For most of my life I thought there was no way leftover French fries were any good.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

I thought it would be fun to eat at a chain in the mall on the fourth of July.

Boy this SEEMS like a solid plan...

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

I thought it would be fun to eat at a chain in the mall on the fourth of July. It was okay. I was hoping they'd have put up patriotic decor or something, but the mall was basically just acting like it wasn't happening. Which is probably the best choice in 2019.

It would have been cheaper and probably tastier to eat out of the dumpster behind the mall instead

more patriotic too, the bum sitting next to you would definitely be a veteran and when he finishes masturbating you can pretend it's fireworks

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
You owned yourself by eating at a sit-down chain restaurant. Tell us about how disappointing Olive Garden is next!

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
great burger. can i get some dick?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Picked up some discount sausages and PBR was on sale so I got that. Still going to blow up a fire cracker.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP I'm on my way to most likely get Taco Bell. Not sure if that's better or worse.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Sorry to hear that. I always used to like chili's fries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

Picked up some discount sausages and PBR was on sale so I got that. Still going to blow up a fire cracker.

gently caress yeah!